Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review

Imagine my happiness when I realized Cougar’s new RGB equipped 120mm triple fan cooling kit provided both RGB lighting and fans that kept my neurotic fear of overheating in check. The Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDP Cooling Kit might be some of the best fans I’ve ever put into a case, and I definitely don’t say that lightly.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    I recently with a similar kit by DeepCool. Very similar setup and the cougar is a better fan, but the entire fan blade itself is rgb with the deepcool as opposed to the Cougars with only an rgb ring around a black fan blade.
    Cougar though makes some of the best fans when it comes to being quiet and moving a lot of air. They don't get much love in the pc build community but from my experience they are on par with Noctua and be quiet.
  • vandon62vandon62 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2019
    i will note that if you're trying to use rgb synch on a gigabyte board It's a TOTAL nightmare! their addressable rgb's are not compatible and there's no adapter on the market.. no one can give me a straight answer on how to connect them properly with the board. with my.... case it took me about 2 and a half hours case i had to remove the motherboard for install ( YAY ME!...) having baught the product through amazon i recieved a bad fan and the fans are two different colors tinted blue on 3 and purple on the other...3 i'd call this defective using the controller...
  • Sw0rdSw0rd Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    can i use these fans for the liquid cooling radiator?