Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neowiz Bless Studios to be Dissolved & Merged with Neowiz Parent Company - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNeowiz Bless Studios to be Dissolved & Merged with Neowiz Parent Company - MMORPG.com

Though always a part of Neowiz, Neowiz Bless Studio was specifically tasked with Bless Online. However, its struggle to gain a foothold through a variety of regions and reboots has turned it into a liability. According to MMOCulture, Neowiz Bless Studios will be dissolved and absorbed into its parent company, Neowiz. Bless Unleashed is being developed by a different subsidiary, Round 8 Studio and is not affected by the merger. What impact this will have on Bless Online is unknown.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    Kumapon[Deleted User]ThaharlindenmeyerEponyxDamor[Deleted User]rojoArcueidRoinwingoodinfomatzand 14 others.
  • KataalKataal Member UncommonPosts: 173
    So we very well may never see the Mystic before the game closes. Really sad indeed.
    lindenmeyerRoinRain_Deathravennycplayboy78doomex
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,403
    edited April 2019

Dissolved and absorbed. Good then maybe it could be digested, excreted and then flushed away like the giant turd that it is.

lmao no. Neowiz just made the subsidiary to milk the masses so they could then dissolve it and wave their hands in the air and say, "look ma wasn't me!"

Now they will milk the xbox players, through yet a different subsidiary, though I do think that version of the game "seems" to be somewhat better.
    [Deleted User]

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407
    DMKano said:
    Lol 

As I posted countless times before steam launch how the "steam version" was total crap and would fail.

Here we are - told you so.

Same thing happening with Astelia and people are calling me negative Nancy because it hasn't launched in the west yet.

Let's have this same talk about a year from now about that game, shall we?

Thank you, Amazing Kreskin.
  • saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    edited April 2019
    i sense another steam release for $30 somehow soon, Bless Online rebirth of the rebirth rebirths? Kappa
    nycplayboy78
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Didn't mind the graphics, classes, and skills. Couldn't get around the imbalance and optimization. Gave it a fair shake tho, could have been a good game with better execution.

I think if Astellia is optimized I will give it a go.
    Naitakal
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    i think it was rather obvious that the game would fail hard. You just had to look at the history and the trailer. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Tindale111Tindale111 Member UncommonPosts: 276

DMKano said:

Lol 

As I posted countless times before steam launch how the "steam version" was total crap and would fail.

Same thing happening with Astelia and people are calling me negative Nancy because it hasn't launched in the west yet.

well im glad somebodys happy about another mmo failing ,we all knew about Bless track record but i think a lot of us was hoping just maybe they will get it right this time .ive already decided that Astellia isnt for me but i dont want it to fail . yes you can say i told you so but i find the gloating about another mmos demise sad and not very constructive
    CryomatrixNephethSignexmoshrareizogamesKinringgastovski1Dr_BinksCyber_wastelandAzaron_Nightblade
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    It isn't about gloating about games failing. Bad games should fail and they deserve to fail. What is worse, games that release different versions just to grab more money should fail harder.
    jimmywolfSpottyGekko

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    bless online: best scam 2018
    Life2v
  • cinderboycinderboy Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Just to be clear,

Round 8 Studio is a subsidiary of Neowiz Bless Studio.

Neowiz Bless Studio is a subsidiary of Neowiz.

So both Neowiz Bless Studio and Round 8 Studio will be dissolved after the merger with Neowiz.
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    the best part about bless online is this meme video xD

Dakeruceh430moshraCyber_wasteland
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I remember a certain poster attacking anyone who pointed out that this was nothing but a 7 year old game which had failed over and over again.

"You are all just haters why don't you go back to your own games no one cares about LOL!"

Games like this only exist because people are actively encouraging companies to release unfinished shit labeled as early access.
    It's the easiest way to make money so why would anyone try to make a quality product anymore?
    [Deleted User]
    Harbinger of Fools
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Dakeru said:
    I remember a certain poster attacking anyone who pointed out that this was nothing but a 7 year old game which had failed over and over again.

"You are all just haters why don't you go back to your own games no one cares about LOL!"

Games like this only exist because people are actively encouraging companies to release unfinished shit labeled as early access.
    It's the easiest way to make money so why would anyone try to make a quality product anymore?
    Oh yeah I recall that too. I would like to point out to him that the game was bad and will justly come to an end. Pity  he was sent off so we won't have that pleasure.
    Dakeru[Deleted User]

• SelhaizeaSelhaizea Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Yeah, we all see that coming.
  • ceh430ceh430 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    everyone who is playing MMO genre for at least decade know this would happen, there is no fucking magic trick to turn "pile of shit" into "gold bricks" without at least SOME effort and they put ZERO effort into this "re-re-re-re-launch"...
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    DMKano said:
    Dakeru said:

There was more than 1 poster doing this... some of them got their license to post permanently revoked
    Yeah but I am thinking of someone who is still around afaik.
    Also at one point he accused you of stalking him in a random thread.

Your "I don't know who you are." as answer made me laugh.
    In the end it's all about perception.. 
    Harbinger of Fools
  • cinderboycinderboy Member UncommonPosts: 35

DMKano said:

cinderboy said:

Just to be clear,

Round 8 Studio is a subsidiary of Neowiz Bless Studio.

Neowiz Bless Studio is a subsidiary of Neowiz.

So both Neowiz Bless Studio and Round 8 Studio will be dissolved after the merger with Neowiz.

No.

"Bless Unleashed is being developed by a different subsidiary, Round 8 Studio and is not affected by the merger."

Also dont you just love the spin how they are calling this a "merger".... please 

There is a reason Bless Unleashed is listed under Neowiz Bless Studio's official portfolio at the website... Ok I shall not say anymore. I always get rebutted here.
  • Nhisso13Nhisso13 Member UncommonPosts: 74

DMKano said:

Lol 

How bad is your life that youre bragging about you stating the obvious about bless like you think you made some profound prediction? Loool

As for Astellia, you come off as a negative nancy because you seem like a hater. A gamer who thinks every game is going to fail and sucks.
    KinringFlyByKnightTindale111
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Nhisso13 said:

DMKano said:

Lol 

How bad is your life that youre bragging about you stating the obvious about bless like you think you made some profound prediction? Loool

As for Astellia, you come off as a negative nancy because you seem like a hater. A gamer who thinks every game is going to fail and sucks.

I wasn't aware that certain games translated into every game. Even a 37 poster can teach me something new.
    Dakeru
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Bless is/was trash and so is Astellia, if that makes anyone a hater;

*NEWS FLASH - HAVING EYES, COMMON SENSE, AND STANDARDS MAKES YOU A HATER*
    Dakeru
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Yeah we all knew it was going to, now a part of me did not want it to be true. As I waited for this way before talk of a west release was ever a thing, but get rich scams are a thing with mmorpg's as well.

Been keeping my eyes on Astellia Online, I understand it will most likely turn out like bless did as well but there's something about it that I think is interesting but that's the great thing about....ah whatever.