Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA's Skywatch: New Heights Update Shakes Up the Game in Big Ways - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageTERA's Skywatch: New Heights Update Shakes Up the Game in Big Ways - MMORPG.com

With the arrival of today's TERA update, Skywatch: New Heights, players will be able to experience a ton of new content as well as rise to a new level cap of 70. Players will find a number of heavily reworked systems in the game that change how players access dungeons. Additionally, the new Skill Advancement and Gear Fusion features have been added to provide players with more customization options than ever before.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    edited April 2019
    For previous expansions if you've been logged out for 30 or more days and come back, the game gives you a complete set of gear so you are caught up. Does anyone know if its true for this update?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Way too reliant on instance running for endgame. You go from one set of instances to the next to the next to the next. Need more balance with open world activities.
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    I tried to play it but the memory leak was impossible to deal with. Sound stutter into massive frame drops meant I had to uninstall. TERA really is fun, combat-wise. Everything else isn't so great but the combat really does save it for a time.
    nfacatrius
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I loved Tera, but the game is just boring now. The PVE is just repetitive and easy in endgame, and the PVP is all about animation cancelling which makes it boring.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130

DMKano said:

That chick in the screenshot got a killer deal on those pants - 50% off

Thank you for existing. *Thumbs up*

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42

DMKano said:

That chick in the screenshot got a killer deal on those pants - 50% off

All I can think about when I see MMO characters with weird 1 pant leg pants is that controversy with the female engineers in firefall
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    For a second I thought that said: TERRA's Skirtwatch, New Heights, I don't know why. :)
    ManWithNoTan
  • MythlaMythla Member UncommonPosts: 25

Albatroes said:

Way too reliant on instance running for endgame. You go from one set of instances to the next to the next to the next. Need more balance with open world activities.

Isn't that precisely what the Field BAMs mentioned above are for?
    Tokken