Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft's Jeremy Feasel to Stream a Rise of Azshara Deep Dive - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft's Jeremy Feasel to Stream a Rise of Azshara Deep Dive - MMORPG.com News

On Thursday, April 11th, World of Warcraft's Jeremy Feasel will be on hand during a live stream event to "deep dive into the new content" coming to the game with the v8.2 Rise of Azshara update. The event kicks off at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern in the World of Warcraft Twitch channel.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Sigh I really can't get excited for anything BfA related... the only thing that I can think that I'll find mildly fun is to level the new races, BUT I already have all the classes at max/almost max(110s), heck for some classes I have 2xmax level... I really can't bring myself to do it.

They really need to wrap this expansion up and surprise us with a super early expansion :D

This is my sentiment for the current expansion:
    Albatroes
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    "Rise of Azshara is bringing a host of new content to players who have become fatigued with the Battle for Azeroth expansion."

Hasn't even been out for a year and people are fatigued....sad. I dont think Ion is a bad guy, he just can't lead the game anymore. The game design is too exposed as to what its trying to accomplish, which is creating activities that result in the most hours played, not if what you are doing actually matters to your character's progress. I get that he has bosses to please, but just look at what he said in the last QA he had....He admitted that they were purposely putting in temporary character progression because they didn't want to deal with re-balancing in the future. That's why all the classes feel like hot garbage and will continue to. They'll keep stripping them down to bare-bones just to build them back up over the expansion, making only the expansion the thing that matters, not the entirety of the game. Can people honestly say they want what essentially is a moba with a match time of 2 years?
    WhiskeydustSBFord
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    remember when WOTLK lasted for almost 2 years before Catac? nowadays, people finished the content within 2 weeks to 1 month after release

So What Now?

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    not even remotely interested in this pixel trash, I bet even hello kitty online has better content.