Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV Invites Former Players Back for a Looksee in Latest Login Campaign - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy XIV Invites Former Players Back for a Looksee in Latest Login Campaign - MMORPG.com

From today through June 17th, former players of Final Fantasy XIV can participate in a login event to check out all of the new additions to the game since their last visit. Players will have had to have had an account in good standing and cannot have been active for the past month or so. Once a player logs in, they will have the next seven days to run around Eorzea at will.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    Best part about this thing is that the XV crossover event is next tuesday, so hopefully people can get the car within those 7 days of free game time if they aren't really wanting to resub just for that.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    .. this game has no dwarven race.. I am dissapoint. 
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited April 2019

Ungood said:

FF lore has almost no dwarves , some here and there , but rarely any .

Albatroes said:

Best part about this thing is that the XV crossover event is next tuesday, so hopefully people can get the car within those 7 days of free game time if they aren't really wanting to resub just for that.

200k mgp ugh dunno how many mgp i had left :neutral:
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    Warlyx said:

Ungood said:

Albatroes said:

cool! gonna use that 7 days for that :D
    According to Yoshida, 'dwarves' in other games isn't exactly typical 'dwarves' in the final fantasy 'lore' which are actually just beardless lalafells. There will be 'dwarves' in Shadowbringers, but they'll just be bearded lalafells that'll count as a 'beast tribe.'
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Is the login/signup process still ass?
    [Deleted User]
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    Is the login/signup process still ass?
    Kinda sorta -- they've definitely improved the process but it is still fairly ass.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Warlyx said:

Ungood said:

Albatroes said:

200k mgp ugh dunno how many mgp i had left :neutral:
    I got enough mgp

??