Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To people looking to play classic

2»

Comments

• PpiperPpiper Member RarePosts: 1,029
    Scorchien said:
      You lost me at Alliance

For the Horde!!
    Yup! Troll Hunter, thank you very much., Hopefully I can still craft my arrows and dual wield.
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 5,789
    Ppiper said:
    Scorchien said:
      You lost me at Alliance

For the Horde!!
    Yup! Troll Hunter, thank you very much., Hopefully I can still craft my arrows and dual wield.
    - Human Warlock for grouping
    - Elf Rogue PvP to kill horde 
  • niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 1,987
    Dragnelus said:
    I'll at least try out classic when it launches.  And one of the first things I like to do is try to find a guild of like-minded folks.  As such, when the time nears, I'd be down to join a guild based here at MMORPG.com.
    For years now I've been playing Vanilla I could always play it for free.  But to show support I may subscribe when released.... I LOVE Vanilla that much where I want developers to know this is the way to go !  

Anyway if I do, I could be in for a mmorpg Guild.  I could offer my humble help on finding groups to do content (yes, I can be humble). 

Speaking of group's... I wonder if they will enhance the social panel to make it even more effective ?......But any sign of a Cross LFG finder and I'm out !
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618706#post-3
    I made the mistake of clicking the link and reading those forums.  There are some freaking crazy people over there...
  • ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,060
    After all the griping about portals and flying I cant wait to see how the snowflakes handle the more challenging game that is classic. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,305
    can't wait to come back to wow when this launches. I only really know vanilla wow/BC anyways so at least I will know what i am doing again. :smiley:

orc shaman (and rogue too probably) INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1