Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ninth Domain: Interview @ WarCry

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

WarCry has posted an interview with Chris L'Etoile and John Watson, Tektonic Studios.  Here is an excerpt:

Warcry: What's going to set Ninth Domain apart from the rest of the MMOs?

Chris: You'll see me use the word "consequences" a lot when I talk about Ninth Domain. I talk about consequences when I discuss PvP and player justice, and I talk about consequences when I talk about Saga resolution. Our desire is to craft a world in which players are less concerned with what they own than with their reputation among their fellow players. The world is highly reactive. You can change the environment that others experience, but you must be prepared to live with the consequences of your decisions. You may have the Great Sword of Lolowned, but if youÃ????re a griefer convicted by player justice and chose to get that sword by passing on an opportunity to add a spell to the world all players could use, you're not going to be welcome in many towns. Ninth Domain will not easily reward the selfish and disruptive.

You can check out the full interview at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

*crying* "But Mommy I want it......"

This sounds like it has great promise to it! Can't wait to find out more.

Seriously... image

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"