Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crickhollow tributes: 7th April, 13th April

gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
For anyone who knew "Coyo" - various forms of Coyoxxxxx - a requiem at the Pony is currently planned for the 13th April in memory of a friendly, helpful player. Orcs he could defeat but the challenge posed by cancer proved to great. This is very recent so I am not sure there are specific details available yet. 

Tomorrow, 7th April,  is a tribute for "Roasalie" of Second Breakfast who is leaving for health reasons. Details here: 
Scot

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    This what MMORPG's can be about, community. What a great guild name "Second Breakfast", I hope it goes well.
    gervaise1
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Quick promote just in case anyone from Crick might be interested and hasn't seen it since Rosalie's farewell is this Sunday.
    edited April 2019
    As I type there are a lot of people (in a server layer) outside The Bird and Baby in The Shire at the farewell to Rosalie event with numbers still rising; so not to bad a showing.

Edit: Not a happy weekend on Crick for a lot of people :(

Rosalie, guild leader of Second Breakfast, was well known and news that - in LotR terms - she has embarked on her journey into the west has put a damper on things. 
    Post edited by gervaise1 on
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    Sad but good to see Lotro's strong community in action.
    edited April 2019
    And so this week we have the tribute to Coyo :(

Many parades around Bree, songs and dancing (as I type). 

Edit: gathering mainly at South Gate where Coyo was a regular at the weekly Bread & Jam sessions. Planned to last for a while.
    Post edited by gervaise1 on