Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• ExistentialistExistentialist Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Outward and Lotro
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    ESO , SWTOR and some Phoenix DAoC
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    BossChono said:

ffxi and actraiser on my snes

retail 11? or private server? Every time I peek into retail it just makes me miss the old days.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Battlefield 4 and 5.
    Phaserlight

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    Outward.
    [Deleted User]

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    ESO
    Outward
    Grim Dawn new xpac
    Sekiro

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• LuidenLuiden Member RarePosts: 336
    LoL, haven't played an actual MMORPG in a long time.. that are pretty much crap these days.
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Black Desert
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
    Divinity Original Sin
    Star Wars the Old Republic
    [Deleted User]
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Palebane said:
    Almost tired of Overwatch again, I want to try AC Odyssey finally, as well as the new Grim Dawn xpac. Looking forward to the new Age of Wonders game coming this summer.
    As someone who isn't typically a fan of AC games, Odyssey was just... just fantastic. I really enjoyed my time with that game. 
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • ZiCrOZiCrO Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Apex Legends
    Total War: Warhammer II
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

Waiting for Lost Ark or another decent MMO. Might go back to Black Desert Online but it has no endgame and the pvp feels meaningless.
    [Deleted User]
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

Waiting for Lost Ark or another decent MMO. Might go back to Black Desert Online but it has no endgame and the pvp feels meaningless.
    How is Total War?
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ZiCrOZiCrO Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Ungood said:
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

How is Total War?
    It's great and Warhammer II is the best Total War yet. I've put tons of hours into it. Some things i like about it is that it has both turn based tactical map play and RTS play when you fight your individual battles. Something I think the civilization based games lack. Warhammer II also has a lot of improvements over the previous games like RPG elements when picking up unique armor/weapons for your lords and unique buildings when capturing certain settlements. It also has a huge map when you play the mortal empires mode. The multiplayer is kind of lacking imo but i know a lot of people like the co-op campaign mode. Highly recommended.
    BossChonoUngood
  • BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Albatroes said:
    BossChono said:

ffxi and actraiser on my snes

retail 11? or private server? Every time I peek into retail it just makes me miss the old days.

Yeah I got the nostalgia itch about a month ago and bought it on steam.  After a vicious battle to get it and playonline to work I'm liking it in all of it's archaic glory.  Trust system is nice since you can party solo or fill out a small party.
  • BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23
    ZiCrO said:
    Ungood said:
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

How is Total War?
    It's great and Warhammer II is the best Total War yet. I've put tons of hours into it. Some things i like about it is that it has both turn based tactical map play and RTS play when you fight your individual battles. Something I think the civilization based games lack. Warhammer II also has a lot of improvements over the previous games like RPG elements when picking up unique armor/weapons for your lords and unique buildings when capturing certain settlements. It also has a huge map when you play the mortal empires mode. The multiplayer is kind of lacking imo but i know a lot of people like the co-op campaign mode. Highly recommended.

I'll second this but wait for a sale since it's not really a complete game without all the dlcs.  Not quite sure if you need the first one to play as those factions in mortal empire campaigns since I already had Total Warhammer 1.  It's tied with Napoleon as my favorite Total War game.  Only thing lacking for me is the siege battles but there are plenty of mods on steam and some amazing player made battle maps.
    [Deleted User]
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    nothing....no game out atm is worth my time
  • bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    For the last month or so it's pretty much just been Kingdoms of Amalur and WoW, but I can feel some RPG burnout starting to creep in and think it may be time for something more action-y, like Rise of the Tomb Raider, Spider-Man, or Metal Gear Solid V. I'm 35 hours or so into Amalur and haven't even left the first region of the world yet, and I'm not sure if the game aged well enough to go the 100 hours. 
    [Deleted User]
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Surprisingly not path of exile, char died like 2 weeks ago and just stopped.

Tried a new game:

War thunder and im really liking it, i needed a new experience.

Also, playing entropia universe.

I also bought a $150 lego technic kit for myself, will probably do it tomorrow. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • GloriaExpAuGloriaExpAu Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Elder Scrolls Online and now I started playing Albion Online, so far I have positive feelings.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online
    Distance
    Ingress

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• tort0429tort0429 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    EQ2 will always hold special memories for me.  Great game.  Playing ESO now.  

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Elder Scrolls Online and now I started playing Albion Online, so far I have positive feelings.
    Welcome to the boards! :)
    Phaserlight
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited April 2019
    Cuphead - Switch
    Grim Dawn still
    FFX - Switch
    Fiddling  around in ESO too

And no, still no Dragon Quest XI

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Phaserlight[Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Asherons Call 1
    Scot
  • ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192
    DMKano said:
    A bunch of single player RPGs. 
    Which ones?