Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Changes Coming to Blade & Soul with the Legends Reborn Update - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBig Changes Coming to Blade & Soul with the Legends Reborn Update - MMORPG.com

When Legends Reborn launches into Blade & Soul on April 10th, it will come with a number of significant changes to a variety of systems throughout the game. Dungeons and Raids,in particular, will be altered throughout the game. Several will have difficulty lowered, while others will receive buff increases. Other features going under the knife for changes include in-game events, items including costumes, bracelets, reward selection chests and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Changes that Blade and Soul needs:
    Good PvE endgame
    Good RvR PvP
    The complete systematic genocide of the Lyn race.
    Caffynated
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Aeander said:

Good PvE endgame
    Good RvR PvP

forget they put even a lyn warden now....

btw the last update messed witht he skills, so its pretty brain dead now to play, the damn game even give auto macro so you can just hold one button
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.

Gorwe said:

Aeander said:

Good PvE endgame
    Good RvR PvP

What's wrong with Lyn? Sure, other three are better, but there's a place for creative Lyn characters. I have a rather nice Lyn Warlock concept, a lot of Purple Black, very nice.

mostly because ncsoft like then and they are annoying as hell, the 2 most annoying classes are from then too
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited April 2019

Gorwe said:

Aeander said:

Good PvE endgame
    Good RvR PvP

What's wrong with Lyn? Sure, other three are better, but there's a place for creative Lyn characters. I have a rather nice Lyn Warlock concept, a lot of Purple Black, very nice.

mostly because ncsoft like then and they are annoying as hell, the 2 most annoying classes are from then too
    Indeed. The little bastards belong in an industrial sized blender. 
    Dhampir
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Too bad they can't change the massive number of gear snob players I experienced in this game that made me leave. lol
    Signex
  • Nhisso13Nhisso13 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    We need a bo class
    And a bow class
    Sal1 said:
    Too bad they can't change the massive number of gear snob players I experienced in this game that made me leave. lol
    we call then whales, and tehy are in every fucking game alive and dead on this world, so i'm betting you leave games a lot :p
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Sal1 said:
    we call then whales, and tehy are in every fucking game alive and dead on this world, so i'm betting you leave games a lot :p
    No. I play Star Trek Online and The Elder Scrolls Online a lot and am very happy playing these games. 
    Coolmer
  • AenghasAenghas Member UncommonPosts: 116
    I've never played this but I'm confuzzled that a game would promote themselves lowering difficulty.

Considering someone above mentioned whales did the game make the content punishingly hard to encourage micro transactions to overcome it? Or was it just genuinely too hard?
  • BonejokerBonejoker Member UncommonPosts: 67
    and this game is still worth to play?. i don't know what mmorpg play T.T
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Elite: Dangerous
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    I left the game not because I didn't have fun, but because they tied the PvE progression to materials that you could only get through PvP open world quests. Unfortunately they did not foresee that given time, the balance between factions would become 90-10 over time, thus making extremely hard and time consuming for the people in the smaller faction to progress.

I wonder if that changed.
    Signex
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

Aeander said:

Good PvE endgame
    Good RvR PvP

and while we are at it, this "buy items that drop" thingie is utter bullshit too :)

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I want the new engine update :(
    Aenghas said:
    I've never played this but I'm confuzzled that a game would promote themselves lowering difficulty.

Considering someone above mentioned whales did the game make the content punishingly hard to encourage micro transactions to overcome it? Or was it just genuinely too hard?
    dungeons have 2 mode normal and hard chances are the change of difficult is on normal and ahrd the same, and mostly is this dungeons bring a lot of gimmicks then you have to memo the boss rotation, and if you do a mistake, or lag, or freeze or any other problem the game is know of wipe happen, and then you have 2 kind of people, ones who don't want to do mechs ever and want to be carried and the other there is so much dps they just insta kill bosses who make then skip mechs
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    They already dumbed down the game from when I played a couple years ago, now they want to make it even easier?

Hell, the whole reason I played as long as I did was for the engaging and challenging to master combat, particularly since I was playing a KFM. Now? The soul badges have steadily made everything a 2-button class.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Xasapis said:

I left the game not because I didn't have fun, but because they tied the PvE progression to materials that you could only get through PvP open world quests. Unfortunately they did not foresee that given time, the balance between factions would become 90-10 over time, thus making extremely hard and time consuming for the people in the smaller faction to progress.

I wonder if that changed.

There are a lot of alternative means to get these items, but it shouldn't be a thing I agree.
  • CoolmerCoolmer Member UncommonPosts: 14
    edited April 2019
    Sal1 said:
    Sal1 said:
    No. I play Star Trek Online and The Elder Scrolls Online a lot and am very happy playing these games. 

LoL, STO is only Whale game... 1k players average is = dead MMO
    BTW ESO and STO cant get in same sentence, ESO is rough diamond, STO is pure tra$h