Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Aria Team Lays Out a Month's Worth of Feedback Sessions - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageLegends of Aria Team Lays Out a Month's Worth of Feedback Sessions - MMORPG.com

Throughout the month of April, the Legends of Aria team has plans for live community feedback sessions on Discord. Each of the four planned events will cover a specific topic to discuss and will be less Q&A and more centered on what players are "happy with, concerned about and ideas for changes" that they might like to see in the future.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    good good. the game needs a better direction. I just can't get into it yet... somethings missing.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

Tokken said:

good good. the game needs a better direction. I just can't get into it yet... somethings missing.

Players? ;)
    kinkyJalepenoPuReDusT
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Scot said:

Tokken said:

Players? ;)

It looks like a good game, is it empty then?
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    packers32 said:
    Best Home Packers and Movers we provide outstanding Relocation and shifting services in Delhi
    pakersandmovers

CONTACT US
    999-9367-686
    TOLL-FREE
    1800 123 1550
    EMAIL
    [email protected]
    Hey newsflash haven't you heard that people on this forum are all basement dwellers, so they don't have need of your services.
    Chamber of Chains
  • KhegobierKhegobier Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Played for a couple weeks, got bored real fast especially when trying to cope with everything that's broken in the game. The devs really don't have much clue which was evident by watching the livestream once. The hard March launch date turned into "Spring 2019" which isn't even realistic given how much still needs to be done on the core of the game. The players in the game have had enough as it's obvious how many people leave the game each week.

Oh, did I mention the devs are focused on making a new zone more than they are fixing broken things? Yeah. Maybe in a year or so it will flesh itself out assuming the damage hasn't already been done.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Khegobier said:
    Played for a couple weeks, got bored real fast especially when trying to cope with everything that's broken in the game. The devs really don't have much clue which was evident by watching the livestream once. The hard March launch date turned into "Spring 2019" which isn't even realistic given how much still needs to be done on the core of the game. The players in the game have had enough as it's obvious how many people leave the game each week.

Oh, did I mention the devs are focused on making a new zone more than they are fixing broken things? Yeah. Maybe in a year or so it will flesh itself out assuming the damage hasn't already been done.
    The largest obstacle they face to retention is lack of content.  So IMHO it's a good thing that they are focused on increasing this.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• HeartfyreHeartfyre Member CommonPosts: 8
    I played it a couple of weeks too, but once you leave the protected zones there're literally only gankers left, which claim that it is part of the world and therefor it's "normal." Judging from the official forums alone, it looks like that there're a lot of people which didn't agree with that. Most of the "normal" players seem to have left the game already and only hardcore "gankers" are left now.

Not sure, if this is the kind of player base they wanted to have, but it's definitely not my kind of MMO and community. I was really looking forward to this game, but I don't think that I'll ever go back to it. Maybe things will change with private servers, but then again, there's still the problem of none existing content. Which they might solve or not solve. Personally, I am not sure if the devs have a clue of which direction they want to go with the game. As of right now, it’s mainly a grind and getting killed by gankers… pardon me, PVP-players.
    BruceYeeScotTindale111
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

Scot said:

Tokken said:

Players? ;)

It looks like a good game, is it empty then?
    I was just joking mate, I don't want to put posters off having a look.