Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying RO

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,514
edited March 20 in Revelation Online
So far not that bad. The Character creator is pretty good but the chacter in game doesn't quite look like the character I made.  I think they poly down the character in game. combat is interesting, some combos, I like I can hold the mouse button down and not have to click through each combo .

Graphics are surprissingly good. When I first started I thought it was going to be like Silk Road Online, but instead I got a mixture of BDO / Archage and Blade and Soul. Only made it to level 21 , will see how it unfolds. 

THe story was is pretty good though some of the scenes had no sound or were in a language I don't speak.

One thing I love and wish more games would do this, customization of character after it is made ! Omg I love this feature. I'm always deleting and remaking deleting and remaking in so many games, but here I can fine tune when ever I see something I want to change, very awesome. Might give this game a 10 on that feature alone lol .
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.

Comments

• Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,514
    edited March 21
    Jusst found creafting tab /facepalm    this game is a lot like vangaurd soh but in a veryu anime way, It just giving me an EQ / Vanguard vibe for somereason and the more I get into it the more I unravel some of the complexity in its design. 

Found out that the game has pvp <.< lol 
    edited April 2
    I got to say for me, this game is what GW2 should've been in scope of character development , meaning attributes, gear progression. If GW2 had some of the featuresin  Rev O, I think it would've brought in a much more diverse crowd of gamers.

I've a guild and am seeing how the city building features are very close to Age of Conan player city but with a lot more refinements. 

I will be appending my review in a few days, but have to say, had no expetation of the game, and turns into one of favorite games . It has replaced Age of Conan in my game rotation.

THe fact they don't treat flying as a oohhh ahhh you can fly , it is like, here's some wings , enjoy. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,057
    how is the game today in terms of polishing? i played shortly after launch and after 30 levels i had to uninstall. It was buggy, way too hand holding, and worse than Bless.

I did like my mage gal though, but i honestly had more fun in Bless in terms of actual gameplay.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,303
    how is the game today in terms of polishing? i played shortly after launch and after 30 levels i had to uninstall. It was buggy, way too hand holding, and worse than Bless.

I did like my mage gal though, but i honestly had more fun in Bless in terms of actual gameplay.
    Wasn't revelation online mostly auto pathing from quest to quest though?
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,057

Wasn't revelation online mostly auto pathing from quest to quest though?
    Yes, that's the one.

For me it crashes quiite a bit but as for ingame polish, feels pretty good. With the amount of systems the game has for it's character development, I don't mind being led around. 

Bless was ok , I did like my time playing it, but for shear fun and decent story RO is doing pretty good.  It lays right in that pocket of anime action  which is something I though I would never like.

30 levels atm, can be done in about 1 hour, Seeking Spirits is like a powerlevel for low level characters.