Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcfall Showcases Latest Changes to 'Full 3D' in New Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcfall Showcases Latest Changes to 'Full 3D' in New Trailer

The Arcfall team has sent out a new trailer to shine the spotlight on recent changes from a top-down perspective to a "full 3D" perspective. The video showcases the latest pre-alpha build that is free to play for anyone who would like to get involved in testing the game. In addition, the most recent update included both the non-instanced housing and farming systems.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I'm liking the looks of this! Has an early days WoW look to it. Love it. Now I just need for it to not have open PvP haha.
    Alomar
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    edited April 2019
    seems more like Crowfall than WOW imo

It is F2P so I guess I will give it a try.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

SlyLoK said:

I'm liking the looks of this! Has an early days WoW look to it. Love it. Now I just need for it to not have open PvP haha.

Yea that and "non-instanced housing" sounds to me like land grab all over again, those two things just seem to hurt a game because most dont seem to implement it properly. I kind of thought this game died, good to see they are still improving..
  • Morfo2Morfo2 Member UncommonPosts: 127
    The game where you kill 100 chikens to lvl up once, then you see the prices in the shop and you realize you'll need to kill 900 more chikens. Do not recommend.
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

Morfo2 said:

The game where you kill 100 chikens to lvl up once, then you see the prices in the shop and you realize you'll need to kill 900 more chikens. Do not recommend.

A bit excessive, I killed about 10 or so sheep to lvl up. But I do agree the cash shop prices are a turn off.
  • NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    We have been balancing the game a bit to allow faster progress and am adding in new features on this coming Friday's Update to help more with that. Its still early Pre-Alpha and we are adding in more base systems and am very responsive with feedback. Best place to talk to us directly is on our Discord Channel with a link posted on Steam Forum for the game.
    wesjrtinoberserksnarre123[Deleted User]

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Was there a wipe? I hadn't logged in for a while and logged in today to see that it is no longer top down view.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Can I download it from the website or am I forced to install Steam?