Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crytek Filing Lawsuit Against CIG

1474849505153»

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    ...They should be in discovery by now...
    Says :smile: who? The armchair laywers?

After armchair dev's, armchair financial experts we have the armchair Layers it seems :D

Oh well, I guess is another hill for the haters to die on tbh lol
    No it’s called the judges order. Now please go away if all you’re going to do is try and bait people
    So which judge ordered a discovery?
    Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?
    Look through all the links I’ve posted here or others have posted
    I just did, nowhere did Judge Dolly M Gee ordered a discovery!

So...Source pplease!? :)
    Well I could pull a bunny rabbit and tell you to google it yourself but just for shits and giggles here you go

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6256484/crytek-gmbh-v-cloud-imperium-games-corp/?order_by=desc
    I'm aware of the process files but where does it show that "they should be on discovery by now" ?
    Gdemami
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

After armchair dev's, armchair financial experts we have the armchair Layers it seems :D

No it’s called the judges order. Now please go away if all you’re going to do is try and bait people
    Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

Well I could pull a bunny rabbit and tell you to google it yourself but just for shits and giggles here you go

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6256484/crytek-gmbh-v-cloud-imperium-games-corp/?order_by=desc
    I'm aware of the process files but where does it show that "they should be on discovery by now" ?
    If you can’t figure that out on your own then I doubt you’d want an “armchair lawyer” who can read court documents to tell you where to look.
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

If you can’t figure that out on your own then I doubt you’d want an “armchair lawyer” who can read court documents to tell you where to look.
    I just need the highlighted parts where it shows that Judge Dolly MGee ordered that "they should be in discovery by now".

Thanks.
    Gdemami
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

I just need the highlighted parts where it shows that Judge Dolly MGee ordered that "they should be in discovery by now".

Thanks.
    Then look through the links I provided. I’m not doing all the work for you sorry.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited March 2019
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

Thanks.
    I think @Kefo's point may be (just going off the comments thus far) that discovery was scheduled to have begun by now, but that motions filed since the original date was set for discovery have postponed said discovery.

That's just a guess based on the posts, though.

edited March 2019
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

Thanks.
    Then look through the links I provided. I’m not doing all the work for you sorry.
    You've been over fapping about this case since 2017 it shouldn't be such a problem to source your quotes  :D
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:

Judge Dolly M Gee
    Source?

Thanks.
    You've been over fapping about this case since 2017 it shouldn't be such a problem to source your quotes  :D
    I never said it was a quote anywhere. And I did show my sources can’t help it you don’t know what you’re looking for
    Kefo said:
    I never said it was a quote anywhere. And I did show my sources can’t help it you don’t know what you’re looking for
    Well I've read the doc's but saw no statement of the Judge ordering or noting that "they should be in discovery by now" like you claimed.

If you could point that where it says that it would help legitimate your claim or else it could be mistaken by more armchair haterlawyerism :D

Wishful thinking and facts are not quite the same thing B)
    craftseekerErillionGdemami
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    Discovery takes place at a certain point in a trial's development.  Those parts of the trial's development were scheduled to have happened by now, but CIG has been throwing in motions that have delayed those particular parts.   It's not like that isn't done in other court cases, but it has been done here by CIG.   

Thus, delays in Discovery.   Could be simple court maneuvering, could be shenanigans.  

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Well I've read the doc's but saw no statement of the Judge ordering or noting that "they should be in discovery by now" like you claimed.

If you could point that where it says that it would help legitimate your claim or else it could be mistaken by more armchair haterlawyerism :D

Wishful thinking and facts are not quite the same thing B)
    Then I’m sorry to say but you don’t know what you’re looking for. Guess this “armchair lawyer” understands legalese better than you do. For 350 dollars I’ll send you a jpeg of what you should be looking for.

Discovery takes place at a certain point in a trial's development.  Those parts of the trial's development were scheduled to have happened by now, but CIG has been throwing in motions that have delayed those particular parts.   It's not like that isn't done in other court cases, but it has been done here by CIG.   

Thus, delays in Discovery.   Could be simple court maneuvering, could be shenanigans.  
    Delaying discovery is a regular tactic so this isn’t something new CIG is trying like you said but it is a little funny watching it unfold and the white knights try to defend it.
    Iselin
    edited April 2019
    Kefo said:
    Delaying discovery is a regular tactic so this isn’t something new CIG is trying like you said but it is a little funny watching it unfold and the white knights try to defend it.
    Ah so they shouldn't "be in discovery by now", you just wish they were. Got it B)
    Gdemami
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Ah so they shouldn't "be in discovery by now", you just wish they were. Got it B)
    You believe whatever helps you sleep at night. The rest of us will read the court documents and know what’s going on
This discussion has been closed.