Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 PTR Patch Reveals Small, But Interesting, New Features - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 4,015
    Albatroes said:
    Remember guys....only one of many Diablo projects in the works according to Blizzard! Good to see that this small indie company has the man power to give to a title like this. Sounds like they are working too hard!
    Every bit of content D3 gets, no matter how small, is 100% fan service, it really isn’t generating any money for Bliz. D3 got screwed when the RMAH fell through and with it the steady stream of revenue. Expansions and content packs were never going to generate enough money to keep the game going and Bliz cut their losses. They took a risk and lost. Well, we gamers did actually. With a flourishing RMAH there would be plenty of content
    still being made.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    SBFordTorval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 2,700
    It's not really even a good game because the difficulty is either you get one shot or it takes forever to kill something in between just killing trash by running past.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    I dont believe SBfords comment at all. Her comments sound like ads. Probably its in her contract to write over positive.
    SBFord
    exile01 said:
    I dont believe SBfords comment at all. Her comments sound like ads. Probably its in her contract to write over positive.
    When not agreeing with somebody, discredit the person to give your own opinion more weight then it actually has. Sad.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    SBFordTorval

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089

lahnmir said:

exile01 said:

When not agreeing with somebody, discredit the person to give your own opinion more weight then it actually has. Sad.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

When not agreeing with somebody, discredit the person...........
    Do you see what you did here? some people need a mirror to see how much dirt is on them.
    edited March 2019
    exile01 said:

lahnmir said:

exile01 said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

When not agreeing with somebody, discredit the person...........
    Do you see what you did here? some people need a mirror to see how much dirt is on them.
    Ohh, a mirror to my mirror, how clever! In that case you can see its still your own dirt reflected back at you right?

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by lahnmir on
    Torval

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,933
    lahnmir said:
    exile01 said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Especially since he doesn't give any actual details of why he doesn't believe.

Just another Twitter-style hit piece with no substance by someone who apparently can't tell the difference between Twitter and forums.
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020
  • zacho56zacho56 Member UncommonPosts: 36

Khebeln said:

I can understand that. But I would never play a game as female character. Skipped many games due to that :)

Same here. Games with forced female gender lock during character creation *cough* TERA *cough* turn me away from the game. Black desert online is another example of this. Extremely infuriating.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    exile01 said:
    You've been here for 6 years so should well understand my appreciation and love of the Diablo series. In fact, the Wizard being used as the image for this article? Started her 2 days ago for Season 16....so, yeah. I do write my opinions glowingly, though only in comments to legit news articles that are kept purposely neutral.

Some folks have a pretty odd sense of what my job entails and how much I get paid for doing it. If only... ;)
    Panther2103IselinTorval

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,933
    edited March 2019
    SBFord said:
    exile01 said:
    You've been here for 6 years so should well understand my appreciation and love of the Diablo series. In fact, the Wizard being used as the image for this article? Started her 2 days ago for Season 16....so, yeah. I do write my opinions glowingly, though only in comments to legit news articles that are kept purposely neutral.

Some folks have a pretty odd sense of what my job entails and how much I get paid for doing it. If only... ;)
    The Tal Rasha Meteor Wizard has been my main the past 2 seasons for everything except T13 or group bounties speed runs (I use a Multishot DH or WOL Monk for those.) 

I even got one Wiz to GR80 in HC seasonal... I might just take her up higher until she dies :)

Edit: Here's one of her better drops this season just to wet your appetite for wizard leveling:

https://imgur.com/yKJVA0M
    SBFordTorval
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020