Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hob: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch in April; Torchlight 2 to Consoles This Fall - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageHob: Definitive Edition Coming to Switch in April; Torchlight 2 to Consoles This Fall - MMORPG.com News

Perfect World has announced that Hob: Definitive Edition will be coming to Nintendo Switch on April 4th. The port has been completed by Panic Button and anyone purchasing the game prior to April 17th will get a nifty 10% discount off the normal $20 price.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I quite literally avoided playing at launch because I had a feeling it would come to my precious Switch. :D
    [Deleted User]

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Don't care about Hob, but yes please to Torchlight on Switch
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited March 2019
    I'm just very happy to see more developers going back in time and realizing that ARPGs (and CRPGs) can also play really well with controllers and are not forcing everyone to use point and click only.

I bought TL2 a long time ago on steam but couldn't finish it due to point and click controls. TL1 was available on xbox 360 and played really well.

Keep porting them. More choices for us is always good. I'm definitelly giving TL2 a second chance on console.