Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you unable to see the live forum feed?

2»

Comments

• Cassandra521Cassandra521 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Yes, I am also unable to see the live forum feed. I tried to find the solution but everyone else are also having this issue... Please help to sort this problem. Thanks

Post edited by Cassandra521 on
    Ozmodan
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 32,480
    Actually you are replying to a thread started in 2016, so atm you may be the only person with the issue. 
    Ozmodan

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BigBoarBigBoar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    hello
    new here. how can i post? sorry to bother. i can't see the post bar anywhere
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,356
    The text is huge and almost impossible to read.  Not bothering with this site until it gets fixed.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,356
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,433
    Ozmodan said:
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
    Can you show me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• negan16negan16 Member CommonPosts: 11
    edited March 21
    I already had this issue and I thought it was because of my internet connection

MikeB said:
    I have been unable to see our live forum feed at both MMORPG.com and forums.mmorpg.com and I am trying to find out if this is also affecting other users here. If you are also not seeing the feed, please post in this thread with what you're experiencing,  the browser(s) affected, and your OS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hello everyone,,
    I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.