Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls 25th Anniversary

klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949

Say what you want but as a ES fan this video is touching. Reminds you why you love Elder Scrolls, I hope they really nail it with TES6 that tech shot of Grandma looked pretty good, (btw I'm so happy they are doing that)  they said they are also using a new photo real technology so I'm not going to say I'm excited but.. I'm excited. I cant help it. 
"Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

Comments

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    Oops just saw the other thread ignore! 
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

This discussion has been closed.