Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atom RPG Has Received a Free Update with New Features Including Mod Support - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAtom RPG Has Received a Free Update with New Features Including Mod Support - MMORPG.com News

Atom RPG has received a free update that brings a number of new and / or improved features to the game. Players will find full mod support, an upgraded UI, a sull weapon rebalance, improved encounters, the addition of 15 new characters, new quests, a pair of newly-added factions, new Skills, items and weapons and much, much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Very good game for a good price.
    [Deleted User]maximovmax
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    So right off the bat when i see Apoc i know it lacks content,normally wouldn't give it a look but i did.

I am actually surprised they put some effort into the characterisation,MANY games don't go that far.
    The movie lacked modern tech but did a good job of introducing you to the lore and setting.

So initially i thought hmm maybe this will be more than i expected but then the game begins....all downhill.

I cannot play 1990's tech anymore,just can't do it.If they delivered this on a modern platform it might be decent enough to play.I actually already got bored of the Baldur's Gate looks by the year 2000 so yeah i am way beyond this old tech.
    Another area is the text on screen,even the old Baldur's gate had some good voice overs that brought out the personality a lot better than reading a screen.

So yeah a decent game for 1990's but in 2019 it doesn't fit into the market anywhere.
    Selzyr

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    ha I had forgot about it
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • SelzyrSelzyr Member UncommonPosts: 60
    so Wizardry is the comic relief of the website?
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.