Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Deadhaus Sonata: Gameplay Teaser (Pre-Alpha)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Deadhaus Sonata: Gameplay Teaser (Pre-Alpha)

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I wont lie...I do miss the Legacy of Kain series.
    elveonerojoArcueidValdheim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019

I think this game looks really fun. I know it will not be genre altering but it looks like a good time. 
    Plus 6 player co-op is great. 

Honestly, I think that's what the genre needs as a whole. Companies need to go back to making games that devs (generalizing) could see themselves playing as gamers, not jumping on the 'popular' thing before the profit is goes. Companies like Acti-Blizz and EA are supposedly making the highest earnings in their history lately but laying off people left and right to fill their pockets. Its true they probably just over hired but does a CEO really need a few million dollar bonus instead of taking some of that money and finding other projects those people can work on before letting them go?
    [Deleted User]GdemamiValdheim
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    F2P, Twitch Streaming and Founders Packs... something tells me I'm not the target audience for this.

@Albatroes, EA and Acti-Blizz may be making the most money they ever have for now, but at what cost? Both companies have been riding their popular franchises and studios (many built up over decades) into the ground and milking their player bases for every penny they can get.

EA especially seems incapable of making a good or complete game at this point*, with many of their recent releases 'failing to meet expectations' (no prizes for guessing why), and when more countries adopt loot-box bans... let’s just say I’m not rushing to buy any EA shares.

* Apex Legends is an exception to this but was largely developed without interference from EA (says a lot) ... based on its microtransactions and battle pass though, I would not be at all surprised if EA is now interfering and will soon make a mess of things / drive players away with overly aggressive and poorly rewarding monetisation.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    So this is Amazon Lumberyard,i said it back then,we will get tons of trash from them ,just marketing from a big money outfit.

So who made this game,John Smedley?Lumberyard was beta in December and we already have a game 3 months later?haha almost right on time for April Fools jokes.
    Free to play and free to delete.

Listening to the guy narrate his own game made me laugh,trying to make crap combat sound great.You can be a VAMPIRE and turn into a WEREBAT and SWAT your enemies.Oh and buy our founders pack to this f2p game lol.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NarmorNarmor Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Interesting but too early to tell, so far it seems like it has a long long way to go before is ready and I for once am done playing EA games.
  • elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426
    I've know about the existence of this game for quite some time and now that I see the gameplay I can say that it looks just as gloriously stupid and fun as I could have ever thought! The first chance I get I am creating a giant bat character and naming him Vorador.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    they had me on 6 player coop

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    the severed head looks awesome if we can do that in game :D
  • mallettjtmallettjt Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I want another game like nosgoth :(
  • elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426

the severed head looks awesome if we can do that in game :D

I think it is an item.