Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netflix, Castlevania and The Witcher

2»

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    So if you haven't yet watched Love, Death and Robots I highly recommend you do so.

tinoberserkScotPhryFlyByKnight
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Eva Green is an awesome choice. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Who does the music for the Witcher trailer? I really like it, but don't know the group.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

edited March 2019
    Amathe said:
    Who does the music for the Witcher trailer? I really like it, but don't know the group.
    This one? 

"Third combat music of Geralt. Original by: Percival Schuttenbach, Marcin Przybyłowicz"

Amathe
    edited July 2019
    Post edited by Asheram on
    edited July 2019
    edited May 2021
    Yesss!! Castlevania season 4 in 12 days. :)

Plus L,D & R season 2

Post edited by Asheram on
    Iselin
  • RungarRungar Member RarePosts: 1,132
    Spaceballs was so ahead of its time. Here we are getting all geared up to put a price on breathing. 

Can of air anyone?
    .05 of a second to midnight
  • AfghanTalibanAfghanTaliban Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Cool animated series. Recently I watched 2 seasons of Castlevania, all the episodes came in one breath, I advise you to check it. By the way, there is also an animated series about the Witcher, but it's about Vesemir's youth
    Asheram
  • mrjunnumrjunnu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The full eight episode season will be available to watch on Netflix when it releases. The date was announced during WitcherCon in July, and puts the second season two years after the first one, which released in December 2019. Production on The Witcher season 2 had a couple delays due to the Covid-19 pandemic. TQ
    Asheram
    Get Cinema HD v2 Download for android phone, tablet. We have listed updated version, old version cinema hd apk free analytics beta v2 No Ads. Download Movie box Pro apk for Android · At first click above direct download link to download and install Movie box pro application for the device.