Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Zero Devs Tackle Even More Community Questions - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePopulation Zero Devs Tackle Even More Community Questions - MMORPG.com

The Population Zero team has posted another series of answers to question posed by the community, this time with a particular interest in the clan system and some of the inner workings of this feature. There are a few other questions sprinkled throughout as well, including player territory and the safety of one's buildings when offline.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Yea be careful I bought the ALPHA is LIVE play NOW two alpha keys to share with friends, and instead after I buy it I get The access will be granted at the next Pre-Alpha test session. You will get notification by e-mail or from the message in you Profile and 2X PRIVATE CBT ACCESS KEY TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. Two flat out lies right off the bat.
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Yes alpha is not 24/7 live they have playtest usually on weekends acpuple times a month
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    At least they are true to their name....Population ZERO
  • milligunmilligun Member CommonPosts: 5
    edited March 2019

psiic said:

Yea be careful I bought the ALPHA is LIVE play NOW two alpha keys to share with friends, and instead after I buy it I get The access will be granted at the next Pre-Alpha test session. You will get notification by e-mail or from the message in you Profile and 2X PRIVATE CBT ACCESS KEY TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. Two flat out lies right off the bat.

Alpha is live during the tests. It's stated so on the "buy now" page though.
    The keys work for Alpha by the way. It's just a typo in your personal profile.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited March 2019
    VERY disappointed in the TRUST level already.

I went to watch a video of some guy that his title says early game play or something like that because i want to see the game play,this site hardly ever has game play,usually just some trailer or less.

So this dude right away "i have no affiliation"then seconds in the developer comes on screen and he runs the entire video.There was even a point where he says "we don't have time to go over the perks".SAYS WHO<i thought this was dude's video and game play not a dev video.
    So i thought that was extremely misleading and distasteful to the point i wouldn't trust this guy with my lunch money OR that You Tube guy either.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.