Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ascent: Infinite Realm Previews Vulpin and Ontari Factions - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAscent: Infinite Realm Previews Vulpin and Ontari Factions - MMORPG.com

The Ascent: Infinite Realm forum has been updated with a new post to preview two of the game's factions: Vulpin, Ontari and the Solumn Empire to which both belonged in eras past. Readers will learn a bit of lore behind each, what their relative strengths are and where they are located within the game world.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    They should honestly worry about previewing game performance first cause when your trailer is stuttering....that isn't good....
    sycogenesisdoomexoriya9wingoodFolmen
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    and here I was thinking it would not ahve factions, the game never did mention then before till pearl abyss put his hand, oh well, I can stop waiting for something good from this one.

hope lost ark don't take too long
    Gdemami
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Not even BDO's trailers stuttered as much as AIR's.
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    Ontario, Canada faction.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I hope you can attack your own faction. 
    Panther2103alkarionlog
  • SelhaizeaSelhaizea Member UncommonPosts: 14
    No way, factions? Ugh
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    This was honestly known from the very beginning about factions since it was mentioned that it would be steam punk vs 'magic'.....
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    For those that don't know, AIR is going into Closed Beta in SE Asia on April 25th.

- There are playable Elves, Orcs, Humans, and a Animal race.

- No gender lock.

- Each class will be able to play two different fighting styles, through a system that changes your skills freely at all times. It's called Tactic Shift.

- New Pet system

- Two different housing systems. One is called the "Carebear Housing" or "My Housing" (Private-Instanced for and exclusive to every Player), and the other are the Housing Areas scattered throughout Harth (Open World Housing).

New Trailer

Mikehatruewarlordwingood
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    New trailer looks nice. I didnt see much lagging going on. Definately still on my radar. I have doubts about it coming out in 2019 tho.
  • oriya9oriya9 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I want this to succeed. I really do. But UE3 is way too outdated at this point.
    I do not wish to play at 10 FPS (at best) during the siege battles that they showed.
    Not with a rig that can run the latest BF games at a constant 100+ FPS@2k ultra.