Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: The ability to hide the chest slot will be added in the next update

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited March 2019 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

They heard us.

Now we can mog t shirts over chests

Post edited by Dragnelus on

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Or

• KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602
    call me crazy, but I always hide the shoulders.
    SBFord
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Am I the only person that never does anything to change my appearance in a game?  It is very important during character generation but I never once changed anything besides putting equipment upgrades on.  

Its weird because I do care how my character looks - just not the equipment.   It works out great for me because so many games make their money selling cosmetics (or cosmetic DLC packs for SP games).  So I love that you guys do since I benefit.  I just feel like I'm some sort of freak for not caring at all when it seems like everyone else cares so much.  
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    edited March 2019
    blamo2000 said:
    Am I the only person that never does anything to change my appearance in a game?  It is very important during character generation but I never once changed anything besides putting equipment upgrades on.  

Its weird because I do care how my character looks - just not the equipment.   It works out great for me because so many games make their money selling cosmetics (or cosmetic DLC packs for SP games).  So I love that you guys do since I benefit.  I just feel like I'm some sort of freak for not caring at all when it seems like everyone else cares so much.  
    One aspect that is lost is having crafting where you can make any look with different metals.  

But yeah I did transmog my armor.