Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a lost game 2.0

SectoidzorSectoidzor Member UncommonPosts: 9
Hello!

Many years ago I posted in this very forum asking about a game I played around 2005-2006. The thread was called "Looking for a lost game". I didn't find the answers then and many years has passed since then. 

I will give this another shot hoping someone will recognize it based on a very vague description. 

The game was in a top-down perspective and 2D, like Tibia. All I can remember from the game was that you began with fighting slimes. Green, red and then blue. The slimes dropped part of themselves which could be sold for gold. After fighting the slimes you could fight Ants, in like an ant cave. They also dropped ant-bits. I cant remember anything about the leveling system, or spells and the like. I remember that the gear you put on showed to other players. 

If I can remember correctly the game had a similar pixelated graphical style to Daimonin. 

It is not one of the following games: 
Ragnarok Online
ROSE Online
Trickster Online
The 4th Coming
WonderKing
Dofus

Thank you. 

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    I remember the music to that ant place but not the name of the game. Tera Online, Graal maybe? It had a stealing skill that wasn't as effective on other classes. Not helpful but I know the game your talking about just not the name.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• SectoidzorSectoidzor Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Akulas said:
    I remember the music to that ant place but not the name of the game. Tera Online, Graal maybe? It had a stealing skill that wasn't as effective on other classes. Not helpful but I know the game your talking about just not the name.
    I didn't even remember the game had music. Cool! Do you remember any other details of the game as well? 

I looked up Graal Online and the style is similar, but not it. Also looked at Fantasy Tales Online which was also a bit similar. I am sure the game did not have "Online" in the name at all. 
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    Sounds like MapleStory
    Brimstonelov
  • gogogo271gogogo271 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Sounds like Helbreath for me.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Furcadia
    Grand Fantasia
    Fiesta Online
    Nexus Kingdom of the Winds

Helpful if you could tell us if it was a Western game or did it seem anime inspired perhaps?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Scot said:
    Furcadia
    Grand Fantasia
    Fiesta Online
    Nexus Kingdom of the Winds

Helpful if you could tell us if it was a Western game or did it seem anime inspired perhaps?
    I was gonna say Furcadia as well.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Wakfu.... maybe