Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawnwood berries and the Jester Event

Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
I am having problems signing into the Elder Scrolls Online forum so I will post this here. I have the Indrik mount. But I was wondering about evolving it into the more advanced forms.

The webpage says this "When spending Event Tickets, please double-check the name of the berries you’re about to purchase. You need only one of each to evolve your Indrik. Please also note that this is your last chance to acquire all the berries required to make this specific evolution. Once this event ends, the Impresario will no longer stock these berries – don’t miss out!"

Does this mean this is the last event to evolve my Indrik mount?

Comments

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Don't know but from the link my reading would be that e.g. next years event will have a new "evolution".
    Sal1
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    edited March 2019
    gervaise1 said:
    Don't know but from the link my reading would be that e.g. next years event will have a new "evolution".
    Ok thank you https://forums.mmorpg.com/profile/gervaise1 The way they worded what I posted is confusing to me. oops. How do i post someones name again?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    You can buy event tickets for 250 crowns over the next 12 days if you miss out on any.
    Sal1
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter