Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Officially Announced for PC via Epic Games

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

During Epic Games’ keynote at Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, Quantic Dream announced that its former PlayStation exclusives adventure games Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PC.

To be more precise, all the games are “coming soon” to the Epic Games Store. Prices have not been revealed yet.

The store pages are already open for all three, and you can find Detroit: Become Human hereHeavy Rain here and Beyond: Two Souls here.

https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/detroit-heavy-rain-beyond-pc/

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I'm excited for Detroit, that's for sure.
    Mikehabartoni33maskedweasel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    SBFord said:
    I'm excited for Detroit, that's for sure.

Same for me. It was one of those games that I wished I could play back when it came out on PS4.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    DMKano said:
    Detroit was a mixed bag for me - starts off great but then gets a bit too predictable and dull and at least for me - fails short.

But it seems amazing for the first few hours- sadly it doesnt sustain that at all.
    That seems to be a common theme with David Cage games. They start off amazing and then usually go either weird or meh half way through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다