Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ring of Elysium Devs Thank Players for Support with a Free Season 3 Adventurer Pass - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

imageRing of Elysium Devs Thank Players for Support with a Free Season 3 Adventurer Pass - MMORPG.com

The Ring of Elysium team is thanking its community for supporting the game by giving them a chance to earn a free Season 3 Adventurer Pass and an Adventurer Season 2 portrait. The event is ongoing with players able to complete 7 out of 9 Pinnacle Challenges through March 26th. Once done, the Season 3 Adventurer Pass and Season 2 portrait will be unlocked.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 766
    NB: 7/9 challenges for the pass can be completed in a day. Or three days - if you are completely new (like me).

Thank you for your time!

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 168
    8/10 game for me, been play for 320 hours now.

I hope this game gets more players, its fun once u get used to it
    Rain_Deathraven
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 206
    not bad game but it runs so bad on my rig I have to pass on this game and play Apex which runs so smoothly...so yeah, optimization and strange gunplay are main reasons for me, even PUBG runs better on my rig
    edited March 18
    Some players have old rigs and game runs ok.-ish
    Its weird but we will get 64 bit client soon. My Ryzen 2700x GTX 1080 and 16 GB of Ram makes the game run at constant 60 fps with on decent high settings. Others have issues with similar cost build
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,316
    "During the event, log-in to claim a 14-day-free-trial version of the weapon skin"

How low can you go when all you offer is a TEMPORARY TRIAL of a SKIN!

Ugh, and I thought TERA was bad with their temporary mount thingy...
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation

"During the event, log-in to claim a 14-day-free-trial version of the weapon skin"

How low can you go when all you offer is a TEMPORARY TRIAL of a SKIN!

Ugh, and I thought TERA was bad with their temporary mount thingy...

You get permanent skin of the weapon once you get enough points by doing daily mission, etc ...
    Read the whole article next time.
    rojoArcueidRain_Deathraven
  • Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Good alternative to PUBG, but i don't think you will like it if you are in goofy games like FORNITE or APEX.