Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google GDC 2019 Gaming Announcement

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited March 2019 in General Gaming
Gather around as we unveil Google’s vision for the future of gaming at #GDC19.
Live 3/19 at 10AM PDT.  

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Before i click,i am 99.9% certain ,this is GOOGLE'S idea to promote Google and nothing more but i'll bite and watch.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Wizardry said:
    Before i click,i am 99.9% certain ,this is GOOGLE'S idea to promote Google and nothing more but i'll bite and watch.
    Why wouldn't google promote google?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    LOL this has been done for more than 20 years with Emulators.
    Know what the funny part is >>>>give th developers the tools.Developers NEVER utilize the tools they already have.
    I remember hearing a similar speech way back when Windows 7 was introduced.This new Windows helps give developers the tools they need.
    Right now,developers have shown NO care to deliver a better experience,instead they want to give us same old different skins and if they can do it cheaper they will go that route.
    Click to join your favorite players,umm yeah it's called twitch,tons of people watching and joining their friends.

"Crowd play"to me this entire video is just a play on words,does VERY little and imo something we do not need at all.
    "imagine all the layers devs >>>CAN develop,but guess what ,they WON'T !!.

These speakers make me laugh,so rehearsed and they sound FAKE and i don't like FAKE people.
    Gdemami

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    OnLive, Ouya? Is that you?

Maybe Google can have better luck then they did.

Why is there never a mmorpg on any of these streaming attempts?!
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    SOLD.  Seriously. . just about to buy an xbox One S to stream things to my TV easier for my kid.   Also about to spend around $1000 to upgrade my PC.  I will hold off and see how this plays out (not in a rush).

Streaming at 4K HDR 60 FPS and using my current TV and old controller. . done!
    Mikeha

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!