Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Aion Content Update, Ereshkigal's Wrath, to Launch on March 27th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNext Aion Content Update, Ereshkigal's Wrath, to Launch on March 27th - MMORPG.com

Starting March 27th, Aion will be updated with Ereshkigal's Wrath and daevas will face off against her for the last time. Players will find new instances, "new Daevanion skills", new transformations, GP competitive seasons, skill adjustments and much more. The development team has promised that more information on all of the new content will be revealed soon, but has sent out a teaser trailer to start the ball rolling.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Vorch21Vorch21 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    More transformations....? Seriously ?
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

How has Aion been since the revamp? It is almost as if the game feel off the face of the planet. No one in my channels talks about it anymore either and had a few friends heavy into the game.

why? simple, they killed the game, its like the f2p all over again, big changes who made no sense, and lowering the pvp of the pvp game. before every once in a while I did had a check of the game and played for some time, for old time sake, but after the last revamp, with removed a lot of skills mind you, I just said why bother? a lot of people after the revamp liked, because tehy started from zero, but less thena month later, they just gave up, because it was not aion anymore, not what made it descent before
    [Deleted User]gastovski1
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    After the revamp the game feels kinda ok. Certain features are ok

How has Aion been since the revamp? It is almost as if the game feel off the face of the planet. No one in my channels talks about it anymore either and had a few friends heavy into the game.

After the revamp the game feels kinda ok. Certain features are good welcome compared to the "old" Aion. The game could do so much if there if it wasnt so much pay2win based.
    On top of all that they disabled character item sharing on so many items that it became just stupid.
    Aion was once decent, but its in sad state atm.

So get ready to swipe your credit card if you want to be anywhere near efficient in PVE or PVP party.
    I give it 3/10
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    After the revamp.  They've streamlined a lot of things.  Made leveling a bit easier.  Still has an eight character limit, so if you want to play every class you would have to get a second account.  It's just not the same game it use to be as they removed some of the best quests imo.  Heavy on fashion.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• DisantiaDisantia Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Other than the p2w stuff and transformations being kind of annoying...the game is in an OK state. Wouldn't call it good or bad. Streamlining stuff down so it isn't overly complicated. Made lvling easier so people actually hit cap before they decide to stay or quit. End game is still the same korean grinder. Grind/farm your butt off with some prayers to RNGesus or swipe your card and get a lil help. Population is still decent, not a TON of players but it's not dead either, still see players everywhere. Plenty of outfits/mounts if you're into that stuff(Not all are fantasy friendly fyi). If none of that is a big turn off for you, search of a random gameplay vid and if you think it looks fun it's definitely worth a try at the very least.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Deyirn said:

why? simple, they killed the game, its like the f2p all over again, big changes who made no sense, and lowering the pvp of the pvp game. before every once in a while I did had a check of the game and played for some time, for old time sake, but after the last revamp, with removed a lot of skills mind you, I just said why bother? a lot of people after the revamp liked, because tehy started from zero, but less thena month later, they just gave up, because it was not aion anymore, not what made it descent before

Yeah garbage.. There is a class that sprays graffitti and there are giant robots... in a fantasy environment... the game is dead.
    the robot and gunner is ok because there is techs based on aether, like the dregion, so is okish to ahve then, also they had use of magic boost with make then op for a long time.

but the ink class? yeah that is forcing things, I was thinking it was a aprils fools thing, in a wrong date...
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Deyirn said:

Yeah garbage.. There is a class that sprays graffitti and there are giant robots... in a fantasy environment... the game is dead.
    the robot and gunner is ok because there is techs based on aether, like the dregion, so is okish to ahve then, also they had use of magic boost with make then op for a long time.

but the ink class? yeah that is forcing things, I was thinking it was a aprils fools thing, in a wrong date...
    I think it's cool to be honest. It is unique, you don't see that in any other game. I want unique ideas for classes just because we have had the same 10 classes in every game. But you are right it doesn't really fit the environment all that well. 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Deyirn said:

I think it's cool to be honest. It is unique, you don't see that in any other game. I want unique ideas for classes just because we have had the same 10 classes in every game. But you are right it doesn't really fit the environment all that well. 
    Yeah, they could have fiddled with the art design to make it a bit more seamless with the rest of the world.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo