Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II Invites PvP Fans to Nagafen - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageEverQuest II Invites PvP Fans to Nagafen - MMORPG.com

Nagafen is the new EverQuest 2 PvP server that went live on March 16th. This is a "seasonal PvP server" where players may only have a single character and that will start with "classic" EQ2 with new content unlocking every month. There's no time to lollygag either as the server season only lasts for three months. Players will be able to check out and compete for a spot on the leaderboards and will be able to earn rewards based on placement at the end of the server run.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    edited March 2019
    Started yesterday....which likely means your level 1 is already being camped by level 20's in the newbie area. No thanks. Edit: Actually I just read the rules and they are doing level ranges in every area. I stand corrected. Well done!
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • toetoetoetoe Member UncommonPosts: 23
    this is a joke ....im from the real naggy ...daybreak money grabbin again
    Hariken
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I didn't even know EQ2 had PVP.
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Viper482 said:
    Started yesterday....which likely means your level 1 is already being camped by level 20's in the newbie area. No thanks. Edit: Actually I just read the rules and they are doing level ranges in every area. I stand corrected. Well done!
    Yeah, instead, the lvl 1s are being camped by gangs of other lvl 1s.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Unfortunately I just can't see why people would want to play on a server that they know will go away in 3 months. It just sounds annoying to lose all progress.