Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Is The Division 2? Ubisoft Answers the Question - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWhat Is The Division 2? Ubisoft Answers the Question - MMORPG.com

It's officially launch day for The Division 2! To introduce the game to anyone who's been living under a gaming rock and not paying attention, Ubisoft has sent out a new trailer that wonders, "What is The Division 2?"

Read the full story here

Comments

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    edited March 2019
    Im one of those people living under a rock I suppose. I have heard of people talking about the Division 2 but I dont even know what type of game it is. Okay, I see what it is now and realize I avoided it. Not my type of game. :)
  • gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247

flizzer said:

Im one of those people living under a rock I suppose. I have heard of people talking about the Division 2 but I dont even know what type of game it is.

Okay, I see what it is now and realize I avoided it. Not my type of game. :)

Played a bit last night and i think this game needs a new Acronym TARPG . - tactical action roll playing game ?
    XarktardRain_Deathraven3dom
  • BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228
    Played a bit this morning and had a blast but it's currently a bit laggy. Normal bumps for a newly launched online game but still enough to make me decide to wait a few days to continue.
    Xarktard
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    On the fence about picking it up later today.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Played early start and having a good time. One thing I've noticed, a few of the missions are straight out of the Division one, same exact missions, same building or basement. Doesn't happen enough to be a concern but it does happen.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123
    To me, this is what looter shooters should be.
    I love Destiny and will still play it off and in, but I believe the Division nailed it.
    The amount of tactics, skill and thought you must put in to it to get through the harder missions and strongholds is amazing.
    I like that it keeps me on my toes
    Xarktard
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    edited March 2019
    Update: Game's pretty good so far, lots of detail and things to do. Having much more fun than I did with Anthem. Been playing with some friends.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.