Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rumors Begin to Swirl that Lady Gaga May Have a Part in Cyberpunk 2077 - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited March 2019
    This news isn't exciting for me but it's cool for the game.

Still, the potential amount of wannabe-4chan retards who MIGHT flood this thread...

Wake me up when they get Rick Ross to do the voice over for Dexter Deshawn :D
    [Deleted User]SBFord[Deleted User]GregorMcgregor
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Meh being a fan of death metal with a soft spot for some dance pop I like a bunch of Lady Gaga stuff.  No idea of her acting chops but my friends seemed to like her in American Horror Story.  If she can voice act with emotion like she sang on many of her probably not as well known songs then good for her.  Whatever people's opinions on her music or style, she is an amazing singer.
    [Deleted User]GregorMcgregorAsm0deus
  • PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Not sure why people don't like her so much.  She seems like a pretty talented lady with a good outlook on life.  I think the more interest celebrities have in gaming the better.  There's so much misinformation out there (looks at the politicians) that having some famous people wanting to be involved in gaming helps the industry and gamers imo.
    GregorMcgregor[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Doesn't really matter to me, but i do hope she gets an very small role and also preferably the character could be killed or just getting rid of it somehow.
    GregorMcgregorLokero
  • GregorMcgregorGregorMcgregor Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Let's hope not, there is enough junk and crap in our games. Put her in the console kiddie version, they young whippersnappers like that type of bad noise! :)
    Scot

No trials. No tricks. No traps. No EU-RP server. NO THANKS!

...10% Benevolence, 90% Arrogance in my case!
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    This is the second time in a week posters have taken me seriously, clearly Lady Gaga has as much to do with Cyberpunk as chicken vindaloo does. But if it stirs (sorry) some interest in the game should that matter? As to her being a gamer, many celebs game, but I have heard of few who were not firmly casual and Bayonneta is a bit bonkers so that fits.
  • nyapismnyapism Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Her hair look like she will be in the next JoJo live action film
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    The actual original article is questionable at best. 

However, the premise is not something new. GTA games have been using it a lot.
    As for Cyberpunk, I wouldn't be surprised to see her as a Rockerboy.