Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Battlefield V Devs Reveal 'Firestorm' Battle Royale Mode

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Battlefield V Devs Reveal 'Firestorm' Battle Royale Mode

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Awesome!
    alkarionlogValdheimmikeb0817TacticalZombeh
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    If only they were smart enough to add switch for third/first person view mode (and separate queue) like it's done in Ring of Elysium.

Thank you for your time!

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Lol that trailer was awesome.
    Valdheim
  • Poison_GirlPoison_Girl Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Great graphics!
    Valdheim
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Soon to release: a battle royal mode for Fortnite, BR is that good that even BR games need another BR mode. :)
    Hatefull
  • Psym0nPsym0n Member UncommonPosts: 283

Lol that trailer was awesome.

You made me watch, you didn't make me regret it. That's one awesome trailer. Especially the tractor with the gun behind it, made me giggle.
    GroqstrongRain_DeathravenValdheimalkarionlog
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Sadly Dice has become better at making trailers than games. BF5 is a train wreck.
    Rain_Deathraven
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Publishers are literally making money off game MODES. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Call of Duty: Skydive where you just keep jumping out of a plane and seeing if you can shoot people on the way down before you fall to your death.

Meanwhile Halo had Capture The Flag, Slayer, King Of The Hill, Odd Ball and Race.

Welp maybe one of these f@#$ head publishers will realize they can get 5 more games out of those right there.
    boris20Hatefull
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • mikeb0817mikeb0817 Member UncommonPosts: 80

Publishers are literally making money off game MODES. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Call of Duty: Skydive where you just keep jumping out of a plane and seeing if you can shoot people on the way down before you fall to your death.

Meanwhile Halo had Capture The Flag, Slayer, King Of The Hill, Odd Ball and Race.

Welp maybe one of these f@#$ head publishers will realize they can get 5 more games out of those right there.

Wait, isn't it a free content update?
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    yes its free, probably the last thing they will add to the game before abandoning ship and moving onto the next money grab.
  • mikeb0817mikeb0817 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited March 2019
    Nm
  • SwamiOnTheMountainSwamiOnTheMountain Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I still don't see the appeal of the last man standing mode. =\
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Bloody hell. This BR bullshit is getting ridiculous. How much more can this bandwagon hold? I mean honestly I am the first one to point out that studios are in it to make money but the sheer lack of pride in their craft to just blatantly jump on a trend is rather disgusting.

Someone...Possibly @DMKano pointed out that art types won't do well in "normal" management atmosphere which is cool, but aren't they supposed to be creative? If the game industry had an original thought at this point I may keel over dead.

/rant

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.