Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UPLIFT 120 Degree Standing Desk & Single Monitor Arm Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageUPLIFT 120 Degree Standing Desk & Single Monitor Arm Review - MMORPG.com

UPLIFT Desk is well-known in the business world for their ergonomic designs but what about the home office and gaming room? UPLIFT Desk have generously provided us with an ergonomic package to explore exactly that. If you’re at your PC for hours each day, you won’t want to skip this one. This is our official review of the UPLIFT 120 Degree Desk and Single Monitor Arm package.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    I've actually been considering this exact desk, and it looks like Oliver has his office spot picked out. xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I put together a standing desk. All went well and even got use to standing for long periods of time. Funny thing is my heals went numb. I guess you need a treadmill or something to help you to remember to keep moving your feet around to keep the circulation moving. :/

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Well for the price it better be armor up and be shielded from 50 cal and also be able to walk my dog automatically at any time. Alternatively to save some money on this desk and a treadmill for a all in one solution, I say, add wheels to a table and rolled on a small hill which might help you be more active in more ways than one in this harsh slavery work environment of today for far less.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    I put together a standing desk. All went well and even got use to standing for long periods of time. Funny thing is my heals went numb. I guess you need a treadmill or something to help you to remember to keep moving your feet around to keep the circulation moving. :/
    I had this issue at first, but a good floor mat coupled with a pair of movable foot rests solved the issue for me.

Standing anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day now, and only got the desk back in November.

My whole set up was $400 for a 36" Varidesk Corner cube,  $200 for the dual monitor adjustable arms (a definite must) and a $65 floor mat.

The two foot rests were basically free as they had been laying under everyones desks since 2001.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• UPLIFTDeskUPLIFTDesk Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    We also have the option of buying the V2 desk frame only and matching it with any top you'd like, so if you're down to go to Ikea and bring a desktop home you can 100% do that. The desk frame also is available in 4 different colors, comes with a 7 year warranty, and free shipping to the lower 48 in the US.

Check it out here: https://www.upliftdesk.com/uplift-v2-standing-desk-frame/