Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything left for me?

adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
Here are the things i use to enjoy.
  1. Running PVP for gear cause i just cant cut out time for raids.  If i need i can leave a BG and not feel guilty.
  2. I love harvesting metal and herbs.  Not sure why but its for some reason calming or something.
  3. Going back to old dungeons and getting transmogs (i think thats right).  
I guess im wondering if any of these things are viable - the pvp, or needed - the harvesting, or even possible - soloing old dungeons.  I hear no one needs mats, the pvp rewards are only for pvp and everything scales to your level so i assume soloing dungeons is impossible... 

Any insight would be appreciated!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    1) You'll get gear from pvp....only when Blizzard wants you to have it and the peices they feel you should have. You can't buy the pieces you actually want via pvp.

2) sure

3) sure
  • adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Albatroes said:
    1) You'll get gear from pvp....only when Blizzard wants you to have it and the peices they feel you should have. You can't buy the pieces you actually want via pvp.

2) sure

3) sure
    Thanks for the response.
    The PVP gear is usable outside of the BG's then?

I guess im getting the classic itch and thought as long as im not invested in anything else...

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    adderVXI said:
    Albatroes said:

2) sure

3) sure
    Thanks for the response.
    The PVP gear is usable outside of the BG's then?

I guess im getting the classic itch and thought as long as im not invested in anything else...
    Yeah. The game has a bunch of ways to get bg ilvl equivalent gear in the game right now, like world quests or if you do warmode (pretty much just a flag to do openworld pvp), you can find caches in zones that give gear but they aren't marked (last time I checked, but its been a while).
    adderVXI
  • adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Great thanks for the info!

George Washington