Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check Out the Full Patch Notes for World of Warcraft 8.1.5 Before Today's Launch - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCheck Out the Full Patch Notes for World of Warcraft 8.1.5 Before Today's Launch - MMORPG.com

Today's a big day for World of Warcraft's North American community with the arrival of v8.1.5. Most notably, the update is anchored by the arrival of the Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiran Humans. In addition, players will find a retooled Brawler's Guild, the continuation of the War Campaign, Warlords of Draenor timewalking, the Crucible of Storms raid and the reemergence of Wintergrasp as an Epic Battleground.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    For the day OF the patch: bunch of QoL with the 2 extra allied races that should've been in the game for at last 6 months now. A month after the patch is the 'mini-raid' then 8.2 probably in june/july with the entire azerite system getting 'reworked.' Blizzard - "Please give us money until we 'fix' the game in 8.2 or until you can play our 'faithful' version of Classic WoW."
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I'm just wondering how the armor tokens work from the Island Expeditions. It looks like you can trade doubloons for armor pieces that match your gear score, but can't see how many doubloons it would take to get armor or a token. I have ALOT of doubloons because I didn't realize how bad expeditions were, and thought I would get something for grinding them for a couple days.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    So what exactly is depicted in that screen shot? I feel like I have seen one of those before, but just can't place it .....

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited March 2019
    I hate the grind and azerite powers but I always like the quests and scenes. Drustvar is a nice spooky place to quest, gives me duskwood vibes.

Controlling a mob xD