Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Division 2 Character Creator

ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,017

A sneak peak they posted on Twitter. Much more in depth than in The Division 1 with a whole lot of character sliders. Explains the hideous creatures we got in beta.

Comments

• bartfartkartbartfartkart Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Why she wearing those pants like a thug? Pull yo pants up
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,237
    I've been through it already... it's not the best... they don't have that many hair and face options. Lots of paint and tattoo stuff, but imo it kind of falls short. 

• parrotpholkparrotpholk Member EpicPosts: 4,602
    If I had to nitpick an issue I thought this was it.  All the faces no matter how I tinkered with them were just so beer goggle worthy.  Thankfully I could honestly in a game like this careless about how I look.

For those that like to make ugly characters this is definitely the game for you.  I am glad you cannot make stupid looking characters like I seen in a game like Atlas where everyone looked like they were born in a nuclear reactor.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,854
    These games I tend to go with the default and tweak a little.  I tend to get into the outfits more.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,017
    I've been through it already... it's not the best... they don't have that many hair and face options. Lots of paint and tattoo stuff, but imo it kind of falls short. 
    True but considering that the first Division only had three faces, five hair styles, a few tattoos, and some glasses this is a big step in the right direction.