Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what sounds better?

SaideeSaidee Member Posts: 46

Although FE will probably be released sooner, but looking at the features and game concept of the post apoc genre, what game looks better?

Fallen Earth

Conflict Omega

Saidee

Comments

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433
    I voted for FE, but I still think Conflict Omega looks cool. I just like the realistic slant of FE over the cyberpunk of CO (even though I do like cyberpunk in general).

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

Agreed. Im lookin forward to the pure grit and fear of the FE landscape.

Though a game like Shadow Run would make an awsome mmo.

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175
    FE, but Conflict Omega definitely looks worth watching.

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

• CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 62
    FE has a very strong following, it is probably going to be a little hard to get many of them to vote for another post apoc game. Depending on the play style it may be interesting to see what they will do with their storyline. Still, FE will win out 99.99% of the time because this is after all FE's forum.
  • BreaghaBreagha Member Posts: 131
    I'm not much into PvPing or FPS.... FE seems to be balancing out the PvP/ RPing and the first person aspect and third person aspect.

Know that Omega is talking about RP and storyline missions, but I got the impression it would run a bit like the SWG storyline missions... and those didn't really do anything for me :P

Might be wrong of course...

"So I contend that the player stories will always be more powerful than the scripted stories that we try to tell the players."

- Will Wright

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101
    This isn't exactly the best place to get a fair poll result