Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 Patch 7 to Include Creepy Masks Earned During Fasnacht Parade Event - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFallout 76 Patch 7 to Include Creepy Masks Earned During Fasnacht Parade Event - MMORPG.com

When Patch 7 lands in Fallout 76, players will be able to earn some wickedly creepy masks in thanks for their participation in the seasonal event called the Fasnacht Parade. The event celebrates the end of frosty weather through the "burning of an effigy of Old Man Winter". The parade event will start on March 19th and will run for a week. Players can repeat the content which includes "party prep", finding decorations and taking out pests that threaten the event.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    The patches keep making the game better and better....though those masks are frightening. D:
    Rain_DeathravenMensurValentina

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87

SBFord said:

The patches keep making the game better and better....though those masks are frightening. D:

Agree. I can't wait 2022 when the game will be out of alpha, and i can play without any problems! :)
    XarkoPalebaneCryomatrix
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    While melee is very powerful I wish the targeting would be fixed. So often my attacks will go right through enemies when they are right in front of me.. or ill get punched from 10 feet away when my sledge won't reach.

Guns need to be slightly bumped up as well.
  • Vorch21Vorch21 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    For me ... majority of those cosmetics are sort of "heresy"(and game interface).
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

SBFord said:

Agree. I can't wait 2022 when the game will be out of alpha, and i can play without any problems! :)

It will probably be out the same time as star citizen.
    Rain_Deathraven