Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find this space MMO, please!

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Hey guys,

I'm trying to remember the name of a space-based MMO.  It's several years old, I think it has trading, definitely has combat.  I know it has a bit of a cult following, not a hugely populated game.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Vendetta Online is it!  Thanks.
    Hmm, maybe the game doesn't even have a cult following.  The Reddit and official forums are dead.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Hmm, maybe the game doesn't even have a cult following.  The Reddit and official forums are dead.
    Phaserlight  is our local expert on Vendetta , very knowledgeable
    OK, thank you!  I'll contact him.
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    t0nyd said:
    Is it any good? 

It's pretty good, option of real physic's space flight (which I never could get the hang of, but my middle son loved) or something like arcade flight.  Has trading, Pvp, group ships.

They just put out a patch on March 9th so it's still going.  One of the few games I didn't mind it being a Pvp game.  Space is set up a little like Eve online in that the closer to the starter stations is safer than farther out.

I haven't played in a few years, but I'd say it has a smaller dedicated population.

Has an 8 hour trial so give it a shot.

https://www.vendetta-online.com/
    [Deleted User]Phaserlight

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

Will do, thank you!  Is there mining, by chance?