Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

world of star craft. it is real. I am the first beta tester.

Comments

• AnomalieAnomalie Member Posts: 16
    April 1, 2006.... 

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Jak...get over it, it was an April Fool's joke. And no, your not a beta tester.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• -exo-exo Member Posts: 564
    no way can that be real o.o.. is it ? O.o....god i hate things that mess with my head rofl

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

• benjybenjy Member Posts: 5
    If this was real, it would be a really good game. WOW KILLER!

• eaglerangereagleranger Member Posts: 66
    i give it a wirl if it is real and not a april fools joke i still every now and again play my orginal starcraft

i fight the battles other fear

EagleRanger

• jbradsjbrads Member Posts: 5
    If that was an April fools they gone to some trouble, i mean creating all those models, terrain etc, and thats blatantly the WoW engine :)

• StalJesterStalJester Member Posts: 66
    You know what would be great?  Is if Blizzard decided to lead us on a wild goose chase...and really make this thing...just throw us off with the April Fools charade.

What?  I can dream.

• VarahVarah Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, I didn't fall for it for a second, don't get me wrong... But I would love to see an MMORPG based on the Starcraft universe.

World of Warcraft:
    Varah - Level 60 Human Paladin

Final Fantasy XI:
    Lordage - Level 40/25/20 BLM/WHM/BRD

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310
    I don't think Starcraft will ever make it. Rumor has it that the Starcraft game copied too closely with the Warhammer 40k IP (like WoW did of Warhammer)of Games Workshop and a lawsuit was threatened. Now that Games Workshop is in the MMORPG business, I doubt that they would let a game which copied their IP so closely spring up as competition.
  • Giant_MothGiant_Moth Member Posts: 24
    I'd rather see an MMO of the Diablo universe rather than Starcraft.

Formerly known as Royal Arcanist