Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lotro downtime continues

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
So the game has been down since tuesday and they extended it until friday morning now. Do we think moria is going to be added to the legendary servers with this?

Comments

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    The client is at least trying to connect to the server(s) now.
  • LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Well, they are moving datacenter, so probably - no Moria.
    Three long days without Lotro, instant "we are extending downtime" on Twitter.
    My only hope is that they compensate subscribers somehow, otherwise it may have big negative impact.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Just saw a new update down until 5 tonigtt
  • BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Good thing I didn't try to login I guess.
    Wow now I it's until Saturday at  noon

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    edited March 2019
    I feel for them. Here’s  hoping the lasting damages are minimal. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Plot twist

Devs: it is with a sad heart we announce that our server blades got damaged during transport and we don't have a backup.

Behind the scenes: yeah we ain't renewing the license.

going to necro this thread for an update. they did get the servers back up! The compensation was really good I think they said sorry about the shenanigans fairly well.  
    nothing you could sell they gave out xp tomes and some other stuff that was usefull.

Coupon Code for a free Appreciation Box containing: 5 100% XP Boosts, 5 Enhanced XP Supply, 5 Tomes of Defence, 2000 Figments of Splendour, 3 Rapid Crafting Boosts, and an assortment of seasonal dyes. (1/Account). Expiration end of April.
    Octagon7711