Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Play Torchlight Frontiers Alpha - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageLet's Play Torchlight Frontiers Alpha - MMORPG.com

Torchlight Frontiers Alpha is now live without an NDA, and we dove in to show off the first few minutes of the game. If you're a fan of the series and of Action MMOs, you're going to want to keep an eye on this one...

Read the full story here

Comments

• hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Give key!
    Zeneren
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Really having high hopes for this one. Looks really good so far.
    Zeneren
  • Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Nice! What Facebook game is this?
    [Deleted User]ZenerenkillmaxskiSunwolfNCDinastykano99
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    It's shaping up nicely. It has gotten better every test. They are actually listening an making changes based on feedback. Something you don't really see that much in development anymore. I really think part of it is they are doing the traditional approach to development where they control the testing.

Played for a couple hours last night and it is running very smooth now and the changes to how you level have been great.
    killmaxskiinfomatz
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Awwwwesome looking

• AndrewTheJoyfulAndrewTheJoyful Newbie CommonPosts: 29
    Looks very childish. Better idea will be playing good old D2.
    velimiriusRain_DeathravenSinsaikillmaxski
  • cmacqcmacq Member UncommonPosts: 331

Looks very childish. Better idea will be playing good old D2.

Guess you didn't play any of the Torchlight games? Although simple looking in design, they are actually quite deep in execution and a lot of fun to play. Don't let the gfx mislead you.
    Sinsaidragonlee66kitaradkillmaxskiinfomatz
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Was not sure i would like this game, but this video is changing my mind game is looking fun i may have to try it out.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I diidn't realize I was in the alpha until on a whim I decided to try to access my Arc account.  Turns out I am...glad I didn't know until now though, not a big fan of playing alphas.  I played it this morning for about 45 minutes.  Has a lot of potential and really fun so far.  That said though, it needs a few more cogs in the machine in order to really be great.  Alas, alpha is alpha so I'll check it out as major updates hit.
  • elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426

Torval said:

It kid of reminds me of Guardians of Ember only with more stylized graphics.

The game plays completely differently.
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Forgot Bill Murphy used to do the week in MMORPG. What happened with that?