Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anthem 2

NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
Assuming EA keeps true to current trends, when do you think is an appropriate time to start Anthem 2 development? 
To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
R3d.GallowsScot

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    moshramaskedweaselHatefullMrMelGibsonPhrybartoni33
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 484
    NorseGod said:
    Assuming EA keeps true to current trends, when do you think is an appropriate time to start Anthem 2 development? 
    Never. 
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Will be a little while before they run out of reason to push Anthem onward. Got all that content to re-add back in. Once they run out of that, then they might consider dropping or doing a sequel.
    NorseGod
  • HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 161
    I'm over here still waiting for SWG 2 and/or KotOR 3... and those actually had widely-considered good predecessors... so hopefully never.
    NorseGod
  • LikesCakeLikesCake Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    They are all working on DA4.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Anthem 2 won't happen, the first is a dead duck and with Bioware being on the ropes, the only question now is DA4 if that game ends up being the last nail for Bioware or not. :/
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I don't think they will shift focus to a sequel until they can prove it would be worth the effort. It's a weird trend with these lobby based loot grinding games to release very underwhelming. Destiny, The Division, Anthem now, they all released barebones and not great. But Destiny and The Division both managed to pull out of the ditch they were stuck in, maybe Anthem can follow the trend. I'm hoping they can because the game itself could be very great. 
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    who said they aren't already?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • LikesCakeLikesCake Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    who said they aren't already?
    I think they are still trying to fix the base game. Who would buy Anthem 2 with the way Anthem turned out? I know I won't, and I still like the game. 
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/