Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepare for Tomorrow's Open Beta by Downloading The Division 2 Client Today - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePrepare for Tomorrow's Open Beta by Downloading The Division 2 Client Today - MMORPG.com

Tomorrow is the start of the weekend open beta for The Division 2. Open beta is available for PC through Ubisoft's UPlay game launcher. The 44.5GB download is ready to roll so you can start your open beta adventure as soon as servers go live on March 1st. The event will run through March 4th. PS4 and XB1 players can find the OBT client on each one's respective store.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Make or break time!
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Btw I haven't uninstalled the game since the previous beta and it appears that I don't have to re-download the game, so that's nice. Unless it's bugged :D
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Btw I haven't uninstalled the game since the previous beta and it appears that I don't have to re-download the game, so that's nice. Unless it's bugged :D
    I'd say check for updates and, if none are found, you're golden. :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    I'll probably play a mission or two, but don't want to overdue/spoil it for launch.
    SBFordimmoralthang
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Updating now.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Minor bugs but nothing like streamers showed from the other beta.

The way they handle harder enemies with armor pieces instead of making them simple higher health bullet sponges is the most innovative thing I've seen in gaming for a while.

Enjoying it so far.
    Octagon7711Rain_DeathravenjimmywolfMrMelGibson
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.