Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetEase Says Diablo Immortal Development is Complete. Is It Coming Soon? - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNetEase Says Diablo Immortal Development is Complete. Is It Coming Soon? - MMORPG.com

MMOCulture is reporting that NetEase believes that its side of the development of Diablo Immortal is complete and is waiting for Blizzard to give the green light to its release. The site translated the comments made to investors during the 2018 year end call. Morgan Stanley's Alex Poon asked about the progress of the game's development: "On our side, development is already fully prepared and invested. I believe there is no issue from the side of development (with regard to launch)".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited February 2019
    While Blizz was always saying 2019, I fully expected this to slip to 2020. It remains to be seen, of course, if it will make the 2019 target. Right now, I believe it's in the hands of the Blizz team now to make adjustments to gameplay and to work on post-release content and microtransaction stuff.
    Folmen

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• miawanmiawan Member UncommonPosts: 22
    edited February 2019
    It wont be this year or until after blizzcon.
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    edited February 2019
    Looking at the blizzcon gameplay trailer (and the shitstorm that follows), it would be better if they scrapped this title and implement all the new content to D3.

PS. Today it's 20th anniversary of Heroes of Might and Magic III, the best of the series. No article? No small news? < sad face >
    PalebaneVigor021Tuor7Gdemami
  • black9iceblack9ice Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Can I play this on PC? BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    That easy to make a mobile game that they can get it out so soon. Talk about real quality and Blizzard standard.
    killerqueer
    Chamber of Chains
  • WalperWalper Member UncommonPosts: 12
    My phone is ready!!!
    KalebGrayson
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    The only thing that would surprise me about Diablo:Immortal, was if they supported languages other than Chinese.  :p
    KalebGraysonRoinTacticalZombehXarko
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    cheyane said:
    That easy to make a mobile game that they can get it out so soon. Talk about real quality and Blizzard standard.
    The game's made by the same guys who were already making Diablo clones on mobile any ways, this is just an officially licensed version.
    PhrySBFord[Deleted User]AlomarMadFrenchiewandericagervaise1
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

black9ice said:

Ummmm, yes. Yes you can.
    LeiHngWeiUzur9

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

black9ice said:

Ummmm, yes. Yes you can.
    There probably are emulators you can use to run it, maybe, otherwise, its a definite no you can't, they said so at Blizzcon after all, hence the whole 'don't you guys have phones' meme which is likely to haunt Blizzard pretty much forever. :p
  • TnekmeisterTnekmeister Member UncommonPosts: 1
    and noone cares! Let them, and hopefully it's a "smash hit" in East... Me as a PC player, I could not care less for a mobile game. HOWEVER!!!! If BLizz releases the game on another platform than PC, then I'm "it's cool... let other ppl get to know the Diablo universe, and it's lore".

WHat I do not like, is... well Blizzcon announcement... I take it that I do not have to explain the reason why... but yea, them "mobile" have their Diablo experience aswell, I am not against that.

I won't go "but don't you guys have phones" rant on this post, so I leave it at that. I hope Immortal does have as good story as D2, or well... at least D3. :)

I'll go and play the Season of Grandeur, which is the most we got since RIse of the Necromancer :)
  • KyelthisKyelthis Member UncommonPosts: 287
    *crickets*
    SBFord
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    Netease copy/pastes some code from another game. "here you go Blizzard ,its done. You can now add a few Diablo skins/voice overs, and call it Diablo Immortal."
    SBFordorbitxosschrupp
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    wouldnt it be funny if they released it on April 1st 

I hope they do. The self-awareness would regain some of my respect.
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Ya lemme play on my 4" screen. wtf.
    SBFordsschrupp
  • KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137
    I guess I will take this opportunity to trot out the video I made back during the Blizzcon shit show.
    sakinolorbitxoMyrdynnNildenJimbobaus
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

Phry said:

black9ice said:

Ummmm, yes. Yes you can.

There probably are emulators you can use to run it, maybe, otherwise, its a definite no you can't, they said so at Blizzcon after all, hence the whole 'don't you guys have phones' meme which is likely to haunt Blizzard pretty much forever. :p

What I was refering to, the many emulators available.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    edited March 2019
    The bastard child at Activision/blizzard. will never see the light of day...

3 other classes haven't even been spoken about- so sad to see this game being dumped like this.
    I dont mind a mobile diablo3.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    YIPPY YAHOO :(

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• EldrachEldrach Member RarePosts: 417
    Guessing they will wait until they announce diablo 4, then just quietly release this on a monday night
  • Uzur9Uzur9 Member UncommonPosts: 35

black9ice said:

https://www.bluestacks.com/
    Uzur9 said:

black9ice said:

https://www.bluestacks.com/
    Probably comes with free malware  :p
    Xarko
  • evolgrinzevolgrinz Member UncommonPosts: 151
    I didn't spend 2000 euro on a computer setup to play games on a tiny 6" screen.
    gregofc93PhrySovrath
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    I will play it during Anthem loading screens
    XarkoNorseGodbartoni33