Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aura Kingdom Celebrates Its 50th Update with New Content & More - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAura Kingdom Celebrates Its 50th Update with New Content & More - MMORPG.com

Aura Kingdom has been updated fifty times and gamigo is pulling out all the stops in celebration. Players will find new Masteries to check out, new levels in Vault of Eternia and the new Gaia Chronicle mini-game. This is all in addition to the patch released earlier this month with a trifecta of new dungeons.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    edited February 2019
    A mmorpg with good class system, good drop system, etc. will always surprise with decent playerbase.
    Despite the weird, clunky movements the game is really awesome.

This shows that gameplay beats graphics everytime. We have seen so many mmorpgs where devs focused on graphics more then they should causing them to fail over the months / years.(not to mention forced pay2play or paywalls)

I hope we get Aura Kingdom 2 some day.
    AppleRain89Mikeha
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771

achmede said:

A mmorpg with good class system, good drop system, etc. will always surprise with decent playerbase.

This shows that gameplay beats graphics everytime. We have seen so many mmorpgs where devs focused on graphics more then they should causing them to fail over the months / years.(not to mention forced pay2play or paywalls)

They did make AK2, it's called Dragomon Hunter. It's literally copy and past of AK.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!

make AK2, it's called Dragomon Hunter. It's literally copy and past of AK.

I meant Aura Kingdom 2.0 with better movements, better graphics, etc ...

• Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323

achmede said:

They did make AK2, it's called Dragomon Hunter. It's literally copy and past of AK.

Its not an exact copy and paste, but it had a lot of similarities. I actually miss Dragomon Hunter. I tried to download the japanese version just to be able to play again, but I can't make sense of anything. Oh well.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685

achmede said:

I thought Twin Saga was basically AK2, wasn't it?  My memory could be off.

I thought Twin Saga was basically AK2, wasn't it?  My memory could be off.

Yea that one is closer then Dragomon Hunter.