Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Caspien tantrum about news coverage

1171819202123»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited February 2019
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Why you guys wasting time arguing with CoE's Edgeboy?

We all know why he posts the things he does.
    Gonna be honest, I am having a hard time pinning down why he posts what he posts about Caspian, but I am leaning towards former lovers in an "It's complicated" relationship.
    The beauty of this quote is that you again prove you cannot follow the conversation.  It's why I love public message boards that all can read :)

I have been following they all go like this:

• Caspian does something - Slapshot Complains about it and criticizes Caspian.
    • Caspian doesn't do something - Slapshot Complains about it and criticizes Caspian.

I stand by my halfassed mockery of what is going on between you two.
    I'll let someone else point out why your response to Frenchie makes no sense.  As I said, you can't follow a conversation but are just here to try in vain to make every thread about me  ;)
    No one else is a CoE edgeboy like you Slap.. no one else even come close.
    Edgeboy being fanboy + edge lord.  Our LOL troll seems to white knight CoE unlike he does any other title I've seen him post about.  Edge lording is his usual MO.  That's why I coined the term "edgeboy" here to describe @Gdemami 's behavior regarding CoE.
    Slapshot1188GdemamiEponyxDamorStaalBurgher

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

Gonna be honest, I am having a hard time pinning down why he posts what he posts about Caspian, but I am leaning towards former lovers in an "It's complicated" relationship.
    The beauty of this quote is that you again prove you cannot follow the conversation.  It's why I love public message boards that all can read :)

• Caspian doesn't do something - Slapshot Complains about it and criticizes Caspian.

I'll let someone else point out why your response to Frenchie makes no sense.  As I said, you can't follow a conversation but are just here to try in vain to make every thread about me  ;)
    Edgeboy being fanboy + edge lord.  Our LOL troll seems to white knight CoE unlike he does any other title I've seen him post about.  Edge lording is his usual MO.  That's why I coined the term "edgeboy" here to describe @Gdemami 's behavior regarding CoE.
    Nahh, Gdemami is more like a forum gremlin, he has not even really white knighted the game, more like just kinda poked and prodded people I wager for the LOL's of it, to be honest, and to gave out a bunch of LoL in return.

and you gotta admit that Slap fits the description of a Edge Lord/Fanboi twisted hybrid, with a dash of crazy-ex thrown in for good measure.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

So what you are saying is that Mr. Ungood did not understand the conversation, jumped in to try and pile on thinking it was about me, and looks foolish yet again.  I see :)

Man, I love these public forums!

Anyhow.  Now that we put an exclamation point on that little diversion back to waiting for Caspien again :)

GdemamiEponyxDamor

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

So what you are saying is that Mr. Ungood did not understand the conversation, jumped in to try and pile on thinking it was about me, and looks foolish yet again.  I see :)

Anyhow.  Now that we put an exclamation point on that little diversion back to waiting for Caspien again :)

No.. what he is saying that he was trying to peg someone else , but pegged you better with that description.
    craftseekerSlapshot1188EponyxDamor
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

No.. what he is saying that he was trying to peg someone else , but pegged you better with that description.
    Doubling down on the same misinterpretation I see.

Way to make yourself seem even more foolish than usual.
    Slapshot1188GdemamiUngood
    Ungood said:

The real best part of a public forum, is moments like this.. where @Sla@Slapshot1188
     realizes that I never mentioned anyone directly.. but you knew exactly what you look like.

Public forums are the best.. ain't they old chum?

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

Too funny.  
    Ungood

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Ungood said:

Nahh man, I get you wanna run to Slaps rescue or something, but Gdemami, is nowhere near an Edge Lord or a Fanboi, given some of Slaps rantings and how much forum time he gives CoE, he's pretty much the apex of both as far as this subject goes. 

If you thought otherwise, it;s you that have not been paying attention.
    craftseeker

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Make your lives and our forums better ..

and Ignore the ....

Image result for troll picking nose image

Slapshot1188UngoodEponyxDamor
    Irony ^

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Kyleran said:

Not seeing me as being the clueless one here.

You stated " because that is what all early development is about, just endless lines of code with no front-end."

I disagree as most every development effort has a testing front end from the very beginning,  which I proved with an example of CU, who developed their own engine, and Ashes which as you noted took advantage of UE4s SDK.

Even in your Zenimax example, they used the Hero engines front end for early development,  but one big difference, after they discarded it they were able to quickly show results on their new front end. 

We made a bit of sport over the rag doll physics video, but it proved COE has a testing front end which is being used right now.

So who is really displaying willful ignorance here?
    The scary thing is forget the LOL Troll there is a company with nothing to show but a cancelled MUD,  cancelled voxel game, SpatialOS will be the fabric the game is built on, and missed release dates but is fine taking peoples money to the tune of 10 grand for pay to king (plus an extensive cash shop) in a game that doesn't exist.

Caspian and Gdemami both seem clueless and ignorant when it comes to game design.

Imagine being fine with and using code snippets and diagrams after 2-3 years in and millions of dollars as proof of progress, that's a real L O L.

I already posted a bunch of lol.gifs tho so you know where I'm going with that.

If it wasn't so scary I would laugh more but people are going to be vastly disappointed and ripped off. This is not going to end well.
    craftseekerGdemamiSlapshot1188

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    LOL in 5, 4, 3, 2....
    craftseeker
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Kyleran

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    edited February 2019
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:

The real best part of a public forum, is moments like this.. where @Sla@Slapshot1188
     realizes that I never mentioned anyone directly.. but you knew exactly what you look like.

Public forums are the best.. ain't they old chum?

You didn't need to mention slapshot because you inferred it was him in the content of your message. 

Simply put, since I know that's what you like (look in inferring something there too):

You could have been talking about one of two people, either Loltroll or slapshot. 

Since Gdemami could never be described as an ex lover as he is still very much snuggled up with Caspian.
    Therefore through the content of your post you are inferring it's slapshot. 

And whilst I might partially agree with your comment you lost any sort of validation when you argued that you were right when you was so blatantly wrong. 

TLDR : you inferred that you are talking about slapshot

Gdemami
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    LOL in 5, 4, 3, 2....
    I've somewhat learned that if G lols something, it's probably the more reasonable comment to pay attention to.
    GdemamiKyleranDakeruSlapshot1188tweedledumb99[Deleted User]Nilden
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Limnic said:
    LOL in 5, 4, 3, 2....
    I've somewhat learned that if G lols something, it's probably the more reasonable comment to pay attention to.
    I think it is some mild form of Gilles de la Tourette where he actually means Agree or Insightful but says LOL.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    GdemamiKyleranDakeruAnOldFarttweedledumb99
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• tweedledumb99tweedledumb99 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    lahnmir said:
    Limnic said:
    LOL in 5, 4, 3, 2....
    I think it is some mild form of Gilles de la Tourette where he actually means Agree or Insightful but says LOL.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    He lol'd your comment, so I think that confirms you're correct.

Now he wants to wine and dine you.
    lahnmir