Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New store mount Fatter cat (account wide) FFXIV

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Wow. They should have saved this for April 1st.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    that is so cute..
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I'm not sure how I should feel about this.. 
    Ridelynn
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I am ashamed to say this, but I actually kind of like the mount. When I first saw the pic, my immediate reaction was "aww, cute, I could see my char on it . . ."
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2019
    Know what started thios cash shop crap?

Blizzard and this Yoshi guy and likely a few execs above him.After FFXIV failed out of the gate,their memo was NO MORE creativity and sent people to see what other successful games were doing and went ahead and became the new COPY CAT developer.

if Yoshi wants to take credit for item level gear progression,good for him,he is on my red flag list of game developers to not follow.Square would never do this cash shop idea,they never did it for 20 years,all o a sudden once they started to copy Blizzard "SMART MOVE,look where Blizzard is right now",they became a developer also on the down swing.

Stuff in the game world belongs 100% in the game world,no outside interference like cash shops,you can add whatever within the context of the genre but make it immersive and earned and they did NEITHER...sad really sad.
    Thomas2006

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    This is fine. I didn't want to be immersed in the world you spent hundreds of thousands of man hours creating or anything. How about some toy race car mounts, and some magical footsteps that leave a plate of sushi behind with every step you take?
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    This overfed cat is less immersion breaking than that huge whale (is SE trolling their whales?) or those motorbikes.
  • aummoidaummoid Member UncommonPosts: 82
    At least they aren't shy about who they expect to buy it, I suppose.